Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

BRICK 2014 - 27th-30th November - Excel, London, UK

12346»

Comments

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,090
    @Adzbadboy‌ - I assume next year will be the same as this year and run along side AFOLcon - http://www.afolcon.com/exhibiting/
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    edited December 2014
    Its not a car park - you don't pay and display. :-)

Only the stores selling pay for the privilege. I believe AFOLs were asked to submit examples of their models months ahead of the show and then those good enough were selected and asked to display. Then they have their accommodation and food paid for and free entry to AFOLCON.
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,613
    Thanks, but I don't see the price to display at the event. Could you roughly tell me how much it cost to display?
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,090
    I don't think it could have been much clearer between mine and @cheshirecat‌'s posts but I guess I'll go for the simplest explanation possible

...FREE
    TheBrickLaddcheshirecatAdzbadboycarlq
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,674
    Adzbadboy said:

Thanks, but I don't see the price to display at the event. Could you roughly tell me how much it cost to display?

You don't pay to display. You submit what you want to display, and if they like the look of it then you get to display it for free.
    edited December 2014
    Just to clarify what @andhe and @Shib said...

or

and if thats still not enough...

AdzbadboycarlqelectrobovineGothamConstructionCoMojoest
    edited December 2014
    Although now you've given Warren the idea it might not be next year! You'll all be paying by the brick at Brick2015!
    andheAdzbadboy