Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

1444546474850»

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,331
    Bricksetforum subreddit lol
    I thought I was keeping up with everything. But wha? 

The discourse lately could be described as an inside joke, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma ;-)
    KungFuKenny
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 645
    panchox1 said:
    it's down to $10.51! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Down to 10.29 now

aw man! I should have waited!! lol.
    YellowcastleAstrobricks
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,105
    panchox1 said:
    panchox1 said:

Down to 10.29 now

Down to 9.74 if anyone was waiting until it was under 10 USD
    panchox1
    panchox1 said:
    panchox1 said:

Down to 10.29 now

Down to 9.74 if anyone was waiting until it was under 10 USD

Wow, in the 'eights' now: 8.88 USD
    KungFuKenny
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,020
    I’m so sorry @panchox1 lol
    KungFuKennyMarshallmariopanchox1
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 645
    lol, I've been sick and not online much. saw this and said oh! id buy another for the fig at 8 bucks, went to the listing and now it's back up to 20, oh well!
    FizyxYellowcastle
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,899
    edited June 21
    The old roadplates are in Prime Day sale if @SumoLego or others want to grab more before they are gone for good. 40% off!
    Marshallmario560HeliportKungFuKennyMynattgmonkey76
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,448
    The old roadplates are in Prime Day sale if @SumoLego or others want to grab more before they are gone for good. 40% off!
    I believe what you meant to say was "Get them [email protected] gets them all!" :)
    BumblepantsKungFuKennyMynattReesesPiecesgmonkey76mak0137Yellowcastle
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    I believe what you meant to say was "Get them [email protected] gets them all!" :)
    It's a limit of 3; so @SumoLego will have to use all his alternate accounts. LegoSumo, SumofallLego, LegofSumo to name a few ;)
    KungFuKenny560Heliportgmonkey76mak0137Yellowcastle
  • jedijason1138jedijason1138 Member Posts: 178
    #75292 The Razor Crest was a lightning deal for $77.99. I missed it, but I got on the waitlist.
    The only interesting thing I see now is #92177 Ship in a bottle for 30% off. Does anyone know if that has the new “milky” clear pieces or the old ones? 
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 379
    Snagged the Hidden Side Newbury Prison for 40% off.  It was one I was hoping to get at a discount but thought I was out of luck when they stopped production last year.
    FizyxBumblepantsMarshallmarioAstrobricks
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 144
    karrit said:
    Snagged the Hidden Side Newbury Prison for 40% off.  It was one I was hoping to get at a discount but thought I was out of luck when they stopped production last year.
    Went to Amazon as soon as I saw your post but didn’t see anything there but $53.37 for the set and $20.99 shipping. Guessing that’s not the deal you got. 
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 379
    Nope, I  got it for $23.99 + tax.  Apparently it was one of their "lightning deals" that I somehow managed to find at the right time.  First time I've ever found a decent deal on Amazon for a set I'm actually interested in.
    Marshallmario
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,069
    Pitfall69 said:
    It's a limit of 3; so @SumoLego will have to use all his alternate accounts. LegoSumo, SumofallLego, LegofSumo to name a few ;)
    Don't forget @Sum0Leg0...

Sadly, if I were to have placed an order my wife would have murdered me.  (Not because of LEGO, but because she works for Amazon!)
    560Heliportgmonkey76
    SumoLego said:
    Pitfall69 said:
    Don't forget @Sum0Leg0...

Sadly, if I were to have placed an order my wife would have murdered me.  (Not because of LEGO, but because she works for Amazon!)
    So she could have delivered them! ;-)
    560Heliportjmeninno
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 144
    There has to be some way for all of us to take advantage of the fact SumoLego’s wife works for Amazon! There has to be leverage there somewhere!
    gmonkey76autolycusYellowcastleOubird
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Northern CaliforniaMember Posts: 79
    I know it's days after the Prime Day (RIP Optimus Prime) post above, but I'm not seeing the official Lego road plates #60236 in stock and #60237 is priced up to $25 for two plates.  I'm seeing "LVHERO" as a Prime Day Deal...but those are knock-offs and not Lego.
    SumoLego
    pxchris said:
    panchox1 said:
    LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia: Includes More Than 160 Minifigures (the one with the toy soldier figure)  is down to 11.99

not finding this.
    https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Minifigures-Encyclopedia-Daniel-Lipkowitz/dp/1465401725/

Now is down to 10.82

Its not at 10.82 now but it is dropping from its reset price of 19.99: $14.84
    LEGO #10281 Bonsai tree is discounted to $40 (20% off)
    YellowcastleAstrobricksBumblepantsericbpxchrisvanvonfullFizyxpanchox1
    LEGO #10281 Bonsai tree is discounted to $40 (20% off)

Back available at 40 again for those who may have missed it
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 174
    thanks for the heads up on this. 
    DC Shazam Magic and Monsters DVD (wht Shazam Polybag) is on sale for 7.50
    tomahawker
    "LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia: Includes More Than 160 Minifigures" (with Toy soldier figure) is down to 10.50 USD  now.

Here’s the camelcamelcamel price chart for the last year at US Amazon. These charts never seem to show the latest price, which as noted by @madforLEGO is $10.50.

vanvonfullgmonkey76madforLEGO
    LEGO DC Shazam: Magic and Monsters (w/Figurine/DVD) (With Shazam figure) 7.50
    Also LEGO Cosmic clash DVD with Cosmic boy is down to 7.50

KungFuKenny
    LEGO #10281 Bonsai tree 40 USD (20% off)
    LEGO #10280 Flower Bouquet for 46.99 USD (6% off)
    KungFuKenny