Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

1404142434446»

Comments

• panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 468
    #31104 and #60257 are 20% off right now.
    madforLEGOPyrobug
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,803
    #60197 Passenger train for 127.99 (20% off)
    gmonkey76Pyrobug
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 468
    edited March 25

must be gone. I'm only finding it for 180
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 917
    Mandalorian Battle Pack #75267 was on sale briefly yesterday for $11.99 (20% off) - I'd be keeping an eye out on it to drop again (though it's currently in an out of stock back order status).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WJQW3XZ/
  • rbozarthrbozarth TexasMember Posts: 82
    panchox1 said:

must be gone. I'm only finding it for 180
    Target has it for that price and another 5% off if you have Redcard.

[email protected]
    Bumblepantspanchox1

Its also back in stock right now on Amazon
    JooTogpanchox1gmonkey76
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,902
    edited April 7
    Amazon's having a $10 off with $50 buy on various sets. Grabbed some Speed Champions already on discount. Good stacking. 

Match to Target's deals...
    gmonkey76madforLEGOtomahawker
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 355
    If you have a Discover card with some cashback available (even $0.01), you may want to check this link to see if you have a promotion available that will get you 20% off (up to $50 discount) on most things shipped from Amazon ::cough:: LEGO ::cough::. Good for grabbing something already 20% off to stack or going for something like the Harley, Apollo, or Mustang that may not see a ton of discounts. 
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 31
    Series 20 is available for 31% off, limit 3
    PyrobugmadforLEGOPumpkin_3CK5karmajay
    As reported on thebrickfan.com #70826 Rex-treme Offroader! is down to $16.99 limit 2.
    Pumpkin_3CK5
  • AMuller396AMuller396 Member Posts: 25
    Why is there little to no sets available sold and fulfilled by amazon at the moment?
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 423
    edited April 29
    Why is there little to no sets available sold and fulfilled by amazon at the moment?
    Uh.

Amazon is under tremendous pressure this last month to reprioritize its inventory. That and potential outages from LEGO manufacturing (not sure if any plants closed) and distribution networks may very well have contributed to outages. 
    Fizyx
    Has anyone else noticed that when an item in your cart has a price drop and you click on it, Amazon now tends to show a third party seller instead of Amazon selling the  item?
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 423

Has anyone else noticed that when an item in your cart has a price drop and you click on it, Amazon now tends to show a third party seller instead of Amazon selling the  item?
    I think that is from the item coming back into stock and then going out of stock again. I've had it happen with a few. 
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 167
    Every time I see a price on an item that interests me I find that when I click on it there are none being offered at the "deal" price or it is a used and not necessarily complete set.  I really haven't seen much pop up recently that is of interest to me but I'm not watching 24/7 and I find searching on Amazon to be quite tedious.
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 452
    Now that the Mexico factory is back up and running, we should see stock levels improve.
    davetheoxygenman
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,269
    Statue of Liberty #21042 is 15% off, which is decent for a really interesting build and a great looking final product. I picked up a second one at target and got them to price match, then I got my 5% redcard discount too :)
    Fizyx
  • Yo_dAYo_dA IndianaMember Posts: 38
    Not a discount, but Amazon is shipping #75317 the Mando & Child Brickheadz early. I ordered on Friday and it was delivered yesterday. I’m hoping they do the same for the razorcrest next month.
    madforLEGOFizyx560Heliportgmonkey76KungFuKennypxchris
    Fun at the fair people pack (#60234) is at 31.99 (20% off) now, not a tremendous discount, but if you are need of one now.
    gmonkey76vanvonfull
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 446
    Tantive IV back in stock at RRP.  It's been gone pretty much everywhere for a while.
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,513
    PapaBear said:
    Tantive IV back in stock at RRP.  It's been gone pretty much everywhere for a while.
    Good spot!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NDYHY8S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&&linkCode=ll1&tag=bargainwatchusa-20&language=en_US
    PapaBear said:
    Good spot!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NDYHY8S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&&linkCode=ll1&tag=bargainwatchusa-20&language=en_US
    In “frustration free” packaging 🙁. $300 if you want a box around it.
    560Heliport
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 446
    Frustration free packaging means it gets shipped in a box that says LEGO and not a box that says Amazon.  It still comes in a box.  I actually like the box because it usually fits the sets really good and I can store them in the box easily as extra protection.
    gmonkey76exciter1mak0137
  • FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 999
    PapaBear said:
    Frustration free packaging means it gets shipped in a box that says LEGO and not a box that says Amazon.  It still comes in a box.  I actually like the box because it usually fits the sets really good and I can store them in the box easily as extra protection.
    Puc?
    edited August 6
    PapaBear said:
    For the #75212 I ordered, it meant just shipped in the set box with shipping labels stuck to it, wrapped lazily in shipping tape, and with bulging sides and crushed corners. No actual holes thankfully.
    I saw 6 new messages for the Amazon thread and my heart sank a bit. Im sure there are a lot of people that want the Tantive, but Im glad I did not miss out on a cheap Cargo train or something like that.
    BumblepantsKungFuKenny
    PapaBear said:
    Puc?

panchox1KungFuKennyFollowsClosely
    Shazam: Magic and Monsters Blu Ray (with Shazam figure) is down to $9.99 USD now.
    BumblepantsNicksBricksgmonkey76KungFuKennydavetheoxygenmanReesesPiecesSumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,137
    Shazam: Magic and Monsters Blu Ray (with Shazam figure) is down to $9.99 USD now.
    Considering the poly by itself is running $11.00+ shipping, this is a great way to get the minifig poly.
    davetheoxygenmangmonkey76
    edited September 15
    #10220 VW Camper appears to be jumping between 119.99 and 98.53
    Anyone seen any pre-Prime day deals on LEGO?
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 496
    #21318 Ideas Tree House is available at Amazon if you are looking for one.
    PapaBearTXLegoguy
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 151
    edited October 13
    Here's what shows up when searching "Lego" in the "Prime Day" category as of ~3:10 a.m. Eastern.

Some notables:
    #75823 Star Wars Boost Droid Commander @ $134
    #10907 Duplo World Animals @ $66

RonyarMynattPitfall69
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 31
    Remarkable about half of these seem to be old stock well above the original MSRP
    OubirdAstrobricksTkattgmonkey76
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 151
    Not a Prime Day "deal":
    #60233 City Donut Shop Opening @ $64.97.  (same price as Walmart.com)
    This is about $16 lower than the recent typical street price of $81.
    madforLEGOReesesPieces