Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

1394041424345»

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,558
    edited November 11
    Amazon seems to be matching Target or vice versa on several sets. For example, #41340 ($45.49) and #75259 ($24.99).
    madforLEGOthenos
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,437
    #76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown is 59.97 (40% off)
    LegogramKungFuKennyBumblepantsSeijiAmasawakiki180703
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 610
    ^ actually there is a promotion that lowers it to 49.97 ($10 off in cart) - so half off!  Unfortunately I have one already and have been Bricklinking out the *** today so no go for me...
  • RraiderRraider USMember Posts: 11
    Amazon has #75222 Betrayal at Cloud City for $244 again but this time they have the $10 off $50. It actually stacks and gives an $40 off. I added another cheep set from the list of $10 off $50 and got $50 off. 
    madforLEGOMynattPyrobugFizyxLittleLorikiki180703ReesesPiecesexciter1
  • eddieweddiew South JerseyMember Posts: 79
    Rraider said:
    Amazon has #75222 Betrayal at Cloud City for $244 again but this time they have the $10 off $50. It actually stacks and gives an $40 off. I added another cheep set from the list of $10 off $50 and got $50 off. 
    It looks like the $10 off $50 no longer applies to that set. Great deal, though!
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 134
    Dang. Wish I’d realized the $10 would stack on Cloud City. That actually gets it to the $200 mark I’d be willing to spend for it!
    #10254 Holiday train for 84.50 (15% off)
    Pyrobugpanchox1
  • PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 125
    According to The Brick Fan, Amazon will have #75192 for sale at $480 as part of their Black Friday sales starting this Friday, the 22nd. If I'm able to get to it before it sells out, I'll definitely bite for that price.
    BumblepantsTXLegoguy
  • kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 402
    ^and those sweet promotions! We still have those too!
    gmonkey76
  • kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 402
    ^funny/sad story about the black VIP card: I had 2 VIP numbers because my original account had all sorts of problems. Every time I purchased something the points never hit my account. They always had to be added manually. After numerous calls with CS, they told me the only way to fix it was to get a new number and create a new account. Once I did that they transferred all my points to the new number.
    When LEGO upgraded/changed the VIP program this year, they indicated in an email that I had multiple accounts and the surviving account would be the one with all the points/the one that was most recently used. That account was the one with the black VIP card and the account I had been using for the past 2 years. As you probably guessed, the old account ended up being the surviving account, contrary to their claims. So after all the hoops I had to jump through at launch to get one of those black cards, it doesn’t even have the right number now. I also no longer get my digital black card to use for purchases. No way to change it either. 
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    @Bumblepants If it's any consolation, I highly doubt many people actually get a shot at the set at that price. It's likely to get snatched up by bots before a real person gets a chance to add it to cart.
    BumblepantsPyrobug
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,951
    @Bumblepants If it's any consolation, I highly doubt many people actually get a shot at the set at that price. It's likely to get snatched up by bots before a real person gets a chance to add it to cart.
    I'm actually not unhappy about the black card. Lego printed something with my name on it and for that it will always be one of the coolest items I have even if the promotion wasn't handled well.
    KungFuKenny
  • PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 125
    Especially when you consider that it's not clear exactly when the sale price will be applied to the falcon. While Amazon's "Black Friday" sale starts this Friday, the falcon apparently could go on sale any time between then and the 29th. Forget about adding to the cart, it will be gone before most people even realize that the sale has started.

BuriedinBricks
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,272
    Pyrobug said:
    According to The Brick Fan, Amazon will have #75192 for sale at $480 as part of their Black Friday sales starting this Friday, the 22nd. If I'm able to get to it before it sells out, I'll definitely bite for that price.
    Good thing I spent all my eBay bucks to get the set for $480 a month ago...
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 219
    This is the same deal as the ShopDisney 40% off a few weeks ago.
  • CathyVTCathyVT VermontMember Posts: 89
    Keep in mind, if you have Amazon Prime, little items that are on sale can be $1 cheaper if you select "no rush" shipping (if you tend to rent videos or buy ebooks or buy music on Amazon - you get a $1 credit). So a $2.99 minifig becomes $1.99 (Disney and the latest CMFs are currently on sale for $2.99). Or, the Friends Summer Heart boxes like https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Friends-Olivias-Summer-Building/dp/B07Q2WDMFL go from $5.59 to essentially $4.59.
    BumblepantsKungFuKennyAstrobricksLittleLori
    #60204 City Hospital is now 69.99 (30% off)
    Astrobricks
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 401
    edited November 29
    The $480 #75192 Falcon came and went very, very rapidly. Probably faster than 12 parsecs. That fast, people. 
    tomahawkerAstrobricksPapaBear
  • JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 5
    ^^ I had one in my cart and as soon as it went live it immediately said waitlist full. Guess it sold out in less then a second. 
    KungFuKenny
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,878
    I can already hear little Timmy crying.
    spepperAstrobricksgmonkey76KungFuKennyPyrobug
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 610
    ^ I think Timmy is catching up— he’s been taking programming classes at the local community college and his bot snapped up 10 falcons before this middle-aged man could click his mouse cursor on the “buy” button... :-)
    madforLEGO560HeliporteddiewPyrobugAstrobricksM1J0Eprevere
    #60202 Outdoors adventures people pack is down to 23.99 (40% off)
    Pyrobugthenosgmonkey76Shpadoinkle
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 146
    edited December 2
    Cyber Monday deals
    • Betrayal at Cloud City #75222 - $185.67
    • LEGO Ideas Voltron #21311 - $116.99
    • #10243 Parisian Restaurant - $89.13
    • City Great Vehicles Harvester Transport #60223 - $11.04
    • LEGO Ideas TRON: Legacy #21314 - $14.29
    Plus, more Star Wars and Friends sets @ over 50% off
    Limit 3
    thenoscoconutb
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 401
    Cloud City OOS already. 
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 435
    I would have bought cloud city had id seen this in time.
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 3
    I think I managed to get a "Used - Like New" Cloud City for $176. 
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 416
    Looks like Voltron is back to regular price, at least at the moment.
  • JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 5
    Darth Vader's Castle for $77.99 - 40% off.
    madforLEGOAstrobricks
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,558
    JRBricks said:
    Darth Vader's Castle for $77.99 - 40% off.
    That’s the only one I see now :-/
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,272
    LEGO Brickheadz Mr. and Mrs. Claus is 50% off.
    KungFuKenny
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 407
    thenos said:
    The $480 #75192 Falcon came and went very, very rapidly. Probably faster than 12 parsecs. That fast, people. 
    Just heard about this deal.  I imagine it was almost impossible to snag.  Like don't even bother impossible.
    #10252 VW Beetle is 74.99 (25% off)
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,951
    #76129 Hydroman Attack is -48% off. lowkey great parts pack.
    Pyrobugthedingman5
  • JCoolJCool Member Posts: 47
    #76129 Hydroman Attack is -48% off. lowkey great parts pack.
    Grabbed a few for gifts - thanks for the heads-up!
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,154
    Down to $69.99 now (30% off).  
    KungFuKennymadforLEGOPyrobug
    Down to $69.99 now (30% off).  

Back down to 69.99
    Pyrobug
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 174
    #76100 Royal Talon Fighter Attack 40% off at Amazon.  One of the cooler looking ships from the MCU IMHO, and  hard to find at a discount.  @Huw, @drdavewatford, for some reason this is not linked from the frontpage Sales and Deals list.