Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,805
    If I only had the space for more of these bins...
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    Missed the sale...just when I need them.
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 355
    ^In case you are still looking for some storage (granted, a lot bigger), these drawers are listed on Camelcamelcamel as being their lowest price ever right now (57% off). 

josekalel77ncaachampsLegogram
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    ^ Good stuff.  Especially for the price.  I had a smaller (shorter) version of one of those and it was more functional than I thought it would be.  I used it for years.  The drawers are just plastic rubbing on plastic, but I guess plastic is slick enough to make it work.  The rollers are the weak point on them.  I ended up taking them off after the plastic holding one of them cracked and the roller came loose.
  • historicalhistorical Member Posts: 20
    ugh I have been watching those akro-mils for a sale since october. Of course they would go on sale the one day I don't check :/
    josekalel
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,308
    ugh I have been watching those akro-mils for a sale since october. Of course they would go on sale the one day I don't check :/
    If you have Menard's near you, these sell normally for $20 there. I've got three.
    BillyBricks84
  • historicalhistorical Member Posts: 20
    If you have Menard's near you, these sell normally for $20 there. I've got three.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like the closest one is about 3 states away. 
    @BillyBricks84 I really wanted the Akro Mils, I'll just wait, although the ones you mentioned wouldn't be a bad idea either.
    You weren't kidding: https://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/tool-storage/small-parts-tool-organizers/akro-mils-reg-44-combo-drawer-cabinet/p-1444423414213-c-9189.htm?tid=3054716708219640992 

I may be taking a trip to Menard's this weekend to appear as if I am a handyman just in need a place for keeping a ton of washers, bolts, screws...  
    LEGO avengers for X Box, PS3 and PS4 is now 19.99
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,912
    Amazon price matched WalMart on the LEGO Movie Batcave set. $69.99. 30% off plus 5% statement credit if you use the Amazon prime card.
    MooreFXmadforLEGO
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    I love that Iris 6 Drawer storage cart says it will ship in 1-2 months...hope you don't need it anytime soon..

• JakeTheJailbirdJakeTheJailbird USAMember Posts: 9
    pharmjod said:
    Amazon price matched WalMart on the LEGO Movie Batcave set. $69.99. 30% off plus 5% statement credit if you use the Amazon prime card.
    That's a good way to look at it. With the Amazon card's 5% back, it's essentially tax-free (give or take, depending on where you live).
    pharmjod
  • NcodeNcode USMember Posts: 3
    ^ This!
    Sethro3 said:
    I love that Iris 6 Drawer storage cart says it will ship in 1-2 months...hope you don't need it anytime soon..

That's a recent addition to the page. Apparently people liked them at that price.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Sethro3 said:

That's a recent addition to the page. Apparently people liked them at that price.
    It's showing that they're shipping at their normal delivery speed.

I can order one and get it delivered within two days.
    mr.piggles
    Not sure if this is a real 'great' deal, but the #76051 Super hero airport battle is on sale for 62.44 (22% off). Guessing it could get to 30% or more at some point.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 936
    For those who missed it last year, Amazon has the Valentines Cupid dog up for $9.99.  It says it will ship Jan. 27.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019VRTJYU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    For those who missed it last year, Amazon has the Valentines Cupid dog up for $9.99.  It says it will ship Jan. 27.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019VRTJYU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Cheaper than any BL seller: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=140920#T=S&O={"ss":"US","loc":"US"}
    edited January 2017
    ^In case you are still looking for some storage (granted, a lot bigger), these drawers are listed on Camelcamelcamel as being their lowest price ever right now (57% off). 

Those of you who have the IRIS 6-drawer cart, do you have to contend with dust and/or insects getting into the bins? It looks like theres a gap between the drawer and the cart slots.

IRIS 6-drawer Amazon link: http://a.co/6Oo6NFV
    Still 57% off ($23.60, instead of $54.39)
    madforLEGO
    ^Mine came in yesterday so I obviously don't have any extended experience with them, but the gap appears to be about half a centimeter, so I can't see it being that big of an issue for the dust. As for creatures getting inside, I know the spiders in my house get into everything, so I don't know if there is any stopping that. 
    77ncaachamps
    Thanks, @BillyBricks84.

The price went up on these by a few bucks.

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,663
    Dimensions - LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack is currently 40% off on pre-order at $29.99
    Dimensions - LEGO Batman Movie Story Pack is currently 40% off on pre-order at $29.99
    Don't forget: you can pre-order ($1 down) for the Target exclusive Batman Bionic Steed. Plastic reservation cards are in the video game section.
  • ThoughtsonblocksThoughtsonblocks United StatesMember Posts: 178
    Noticed this morning that Lego Batman Movie The Joker Notorious Lowrider 70906 is on sale for 30% off.  That is one of the better post holiday sales I have seen on the Lego Batman sets.
    BumblepantsbluedragonChubblesjosekaleldspigelSeijiAmasawaDeeC2_Josh77ncaachampsTXLegoguy
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,512
    ^Yeah I am tempted for that price. $50 is just silly. 
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 496
    ^^ got one, thanks!
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    30% is exactly what I was waiting for, thanks
    edited January 2017
    ...aaaand order placed...can the Pizza Truck go down too?
    ^The great vehicle line always does. Just be patient.
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 446
    Noticed this morning that Lego Batman Movie The Joker Notorious Lowrider 70906 is on sale for 30% off.  That is one of the better post holiday sales I have seen on the Lego Batman sets.
    Thanks for the heads up. I took advantage of this deal.
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 227
    Thanks for the tip. I've been eyeballing that since the release.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,964
    Thank you!! I have been waiting on a good price on that for my daughter.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,973
    I found this set on a local community sale site this morning for $20. I'm crossing my fingers the guy responds!
    Crud, back up to only 11% off. Not working from home sucks. Missing the bigger deals that occur in mornings.
    Crud, back up to only 11% off. Not working from home sucks. Missing the bigger deals that occur in mornings.
    You don't have this thread bookmarked on your mobile?
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 943
    Argghhhh!!! :'-( Another one missed.

And @77ncaachamps , that doesn't work if you are at an all-day project meeting. Again, this 'work' thing is getting in the way of my LEGO "needs".
    YodaliciousMegtheCat
    edited January 2017
    JooTog said:
    Argghhhh!!! :'-( Another one missed.

And @77ncaachamps , that doesn't work if you are at an all-day project meeting. Again, this 'work' thing is getting in the way of my LEGO "needs".
    You need to get push notifications going with live links and a one-button order thingy! lol

So you don't lose out on another deal (lol), have you visited your local 99 Cent Only store/s and snagged some Lego Dimension fun and level packs for 99 cents each?!
    ClutchPower
  • ClutchPowerClutchPower Austin, TexasMember Posts: 220
    I wish there was one where I lived, seeing those deals and photos of everyone buying it makes me annoyed.
    Legogram
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 446
    You can preorder the Batman dimensions story pack for 29.99. It's set to ship on 10 Feb.
    dspigel said:
    You can preorder the Batman dimensions story pack for 29.99. It's set to ship on 10 Feb.
    Yeah, These are on sale already and not even released yet. TRU had them at 49.99 and 50% off I believe (which is surprising as it was TRU). Was it just the TLBM set or was it all story packs?
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 936
    It was buy 1 get 1 free for all dimensions except for starter I believe.  I got the Harry Potter story pack for free for getting the batman one.
    madforLEGO
    Mynatt said:
    looks like a 3rd party seller. Interesting parts though
    77ncaachamps
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 151
    #70906 Joker Notorious Lowrider @ $40.26 (19% off) - Not as good as the 30% off (Lightning?) deal from Friday morning, though.

Moana’s Ocean Voyage #41150 @ $27.99 (30% off, Prime Exclusive)
    davetheoxygenman
    Thanks for the link, @rd1899.

I wonder how Moana is doing overall. I haven't ever seen them out of stock at the different Targets and TRUs I have been visited.
  • JodyJody Eastern USAMember Posts: 104
    Thanks for the link, @rd1899.

I wonder how Moana is doing overall. I haven't ever seen them out of stock at the different Targets and TRUs I have been visited.
    I can do one better....i'm not seeing spots on shelves where anyone has even purchased them. Is this the new Angry Birds?
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 503
    no, Moana is the new Build a Zorg from Toy Story.
    That sucks. The movie was good but I guess the American consumers have spoken: it's not a sought-after nor collectible set. Explains the two-set release. :/
    It is a bit premature to declare sets that released two months ago the next Construct a Zurg. Only if they are found 3-5 years later in masse with deep discount and still untouched will Moana be in that range.
    MooreFX