Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

Comments

• josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    Depends how you see it. The Amazon Prime card gives you 5% back as statement credit with your purchases (if you choose it), or if you use a Discover card you get 5% cashback. 

In my case, I just didn't want to buy more than I should, so it was a good way to say 'this is enough'...for now. 
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,649
    #42055 excavator bucket is now 26% off at $206
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    I think that's the lowest #42055 has been on Amazon, but I wonder if it will end up cheaper still before Christmas.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,904
    Gonna have to be 35 to 40% off before I even consider it.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Nexo knights Fortrex down to $60 (40% off)
    Ack!  It's BOGO40% as well, brings fortrex down to $48 ea (or a couple of Spider-Man bridge sets)!!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,891
    Still some great deals out there. But dang it - I really now want to get a couple airport terminals at the $60-ish price. That one has not reappeared.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,960
    Huh. Thanks. I have bought few deals this season, but the pricing on this ranks up their with the train as a great deals. In.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 979
    edited December 2016
    B1G1 40 does not work on the Spider Man Bridge.  I can only seem to get it to currently work on City , SW, and Nexo Knights.
  • bethemonkeybethemonkey Member Posts: 16
    How does the bogo work? How do you know it bogo?
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    edited December 2016
    If you scroll down on most (but not all) Nexo, City and Star Wars LEGO sets, you will see a "Special Deals" section. If you see Buy 1, Get 1 40% off LEGO City Here's how (restrictions apply), then you know that item is part of the sale.  If you buy two items (doesn't have to be the same exact set, and keep in mind some sets have a quantity limit of 1), you will be given the discount at Checkout.  The cart will not show the discount, only checkout, right before you confirm the purchase.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055

#76057 Spider-Man Ultimate Bridge Battle down to 58.99 (41% off).

And with that... I caved.
    pharmjodbluedragonprevere
    I keep watching Target's site to see if the pricing algorithm matches to use the $25 off $100 again.
  • CupIsHalfEmptyCupIsHalfEmpty CanadaMember Posts: 547
    pharmjod said:
    I keep watching Target's site to see if the pricing algorithm matches to use the $25 off $100 again.
    I used the online chat to get Target to pricematch Amazon. :D Thanks for the idea! $46.49 each.
    pharmjodCircleK
  • Bluepilgrim3Bluepilgrim3 N.H.Member Posts: 15
    CircleK said:

Yup, me too.
  • nuttamastabuildanuttamastabuilda USAMember Posts: 55
    edited December 2016
    #70909 Batcave Break-In is now $88.00 (12% off)... *cough* price match *cough* somewhere else...
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    CircleK said:

I did, briefly...until I got a call that the tension spring in the garage door snapped and will be an unexpected repair. Had to cancel.

*sigh*
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 446
    CircleK said:

I did, briefly...until I got a call that the tension spring in the garage door snapped and will be an unexpected repair. Had to cancel.

*sigh*
    Good thing you weren't around when it went.
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 290
    ^ you aren't foolin!  Sounds like a gun going off when it happens!  A big gun!
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 696
    ^^^ #70909 Batcave Break-In is $88 in-store at Walmart.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 940
    @nuttamastabuilda@scotty12 #70909 Batcave Break-In $75 @ Target with the $25 off on $100 purchase, just add a minifigure (or any other toy to cover the 1c).
    Just when I thought it couldn't go lower. #75151 Turbo Tank for $69.99
    77ncaachamps
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 502
    @dspigel did you actually get a fill on the order? I bought two a few days ago ($118 and change) during the buy one get one 40% off promo....and while I haven't received a cancellation notice I did receive a refund a few hours ago.  
    That is terrible news. I've been lucky to not have any orders cancelled then again I didn't have a lot.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,613
    LEGO Dimensions ET fun pack is 5.99
    Tiger widow island, #70604, almost half off at Target and Amazon
  • pumperxpumperx Member Posts: 106
    edited December 2016
    Sydney Opera House is $320 at retail right now on Amazon.
    madforLEGO
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    LEGO Dimensions ET fun pack is 5.99
    If you know someone who is a Best Buy Gamer's Club member, fun packs are $5.99 on sale but later discounted to $4.79 (20% off).
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Amazon has the new LBTM sets on discount.
    some 16% off
    Here the ones I could find:

Amazon has the LBTM sets on sale
    madforLEGOkiki180703
    #60102 Airport VIP service is 29.99 (40% off)
    Jestros Volcano Lair, 32% off
  • JodyJody Eastern USAMember Posts: 104
    edited January 2017
    #42055 Technic Bucket wheel is 20% off ($225)...was 10% off yesterday. I finally popped...was kicking myself for not getting it when it was down to 20% off over Christmas. 
    madforLEGOspepper
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,831
    ^ Thanks for the heads-up! Mine's on the way too!
    I see #42054 CLAAS Xerion is discounted 19% right now, too. Tempting, but that one doesn't quite do it for me.
    edited January 2017
    I'll bite on the excavator at 40-50%, which I think is very likely to happen, probably even this year.

I seem to remember it was at $179 briefly before thanksgiving. 
  • JodyJody Eastern USAMember Posts: 104
    pharmjod said:
    I'll bite on the excavator at 40-50%, which I think is very likely to happen, probably even this year.

I seem to remember it was at $179 briefly before thanksgiving. 
    If it hits that kind of discount, i'll be grabbing a second so I can have both the A and B model.
    Switchfoot55stet
    I think lowest it has been was $205, currently at $217, $200 will be my trigger point :)
  • blogzillyblogzilly Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 598
    Wish there was a way to sign up to get texts re a product when it hits a price I want.
    Switchfoot55
    With its price point, I think the Excavator will likely be discounted at EOL, by how much will remain to be seen
  • mr.pigglesmr.piggles Snow FortMember Posts: 326
    @blogzilly why not use camelcamelcamel to track its price on Amazon and alert you when the price hits a certain threshold?
    jmeninnoInfinityman
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 768
    Camelcamelcamel is the shiznit
    Bucket excavator was definitely under $200. I just double cheked and it was $187.49 at walmart in September. 
    madforLEGO
    @blogzilly I use price watcher (http://awatcher.net/), it does exactly that

• blogzillyblogzilly Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 598
    @ColoradoBricks thanks for the link. Is that a computer app? Was looking at it on my tablet.
    blogzilly said:
    @ColoradoBricks thanks for the link. Is that a computer app? Was looking at it on my tablet.
    From the site, it looks like it's only a Windows app, although they don't seem to state that explicitly. 
    Triple camels, Slickdeals, and Brick Picker deal threads.  Anything else is luck and poor socioeconomic locations
    Storage sale (Deal of the Day):

Akro-Mils 10164 64 Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch, Black

$20.53 (50%)

http://a.co/3JbrXzf

$21.02 (50%)
    http://a.co/39hJI0j

Akro-Mils 10144 D 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch Hardware and Craft Cabinet, Black

thedingman5pharmjodmadforLEGO
    Another item:

Akro-Mils 10124 24 Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch x 16-Inch x 6.5-Inch, Black

$26.00

http://a.co/gRUXuxX
    JooTogthedingman5madforLEGO