[Germany] myToys store vs. online shop

Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
I hope this is the right category!

I have some time tomorrow before work and I plan on visiting the myToys store. I've never been there before, only ordered stuff online. Do they have the same in the store as online or more? (Like polybags, older minifigs or something like that).

Would be great if someone knows what they sell in the stores.

Leni x

Comments

• LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985
    Where is the store? S-Zentrum?
    Let me know what you find ;-)
  • Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
    Yes, near the main train station.
    I will. :)
    MyToys: No polybags or minifigures, but they had new sets (unlike for example Kaufhof). There were some sets on sale for 50% off, I can't remember all of them but it was Chima, Duplo, Star Wars, Creator and Monster Fighters. The Monster Fighters train was there for 44€.

I buyed nothing. First I thought that the train would be nice, BUT I don't have any space for trains at all so I decided not to buy it. (Those 44€ are saved for my Simpsons house).

I also went to Kaufhof, Müller and Karstadt. Nothing special there. Karstadt had the Town Hall to buy and Kaufhof the Palace Cinema for 129,99€.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985
    @Lego91 - thanks for the info.
    I haven't been into S-Zentrum for years.
    Maybe one day Lego will finally decide to open a store somewhere along the Königsstrasse - I think I'd travel into Stuttgart at least once a month then ;-D

Let me know when you get your Simpson's House :-)
    Surprisingly I don't shop there often as well. Surprisingly because I work in the Zentrum. But before work I usually don't have time and after work I don't want to. But if there would be a Lego Store.... that would be another story.

I had the money to buy it when it came out, but I will wait for a good deal, whatever that means. Extra set or discount. (I still have my hopes up that it will be available to buy at Kaufhof like the Palace Cinema and the Winter Village Cottage. My Granny worked there and she gets a good discount...)