Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TJMAX and Marshalls have LEGO storage and gear on clearance

red237red237 Member Posts: 273
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Today I found storage bricks of various sizes, water bottles, mini storage heads and the small Friends series 2 bags all on clearance in these two stores. Although owned by the same group, prices varied by locaton, as well as color of item. The pinks are cheapest...

Comments

• just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    I found some Series 2 Animal Packs for like $4, and an opened written-on loose bricked resealed LR Mine set for $54. :p
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 863
    Yep, Marshall's near me had a ton of storage bricks at basically 75% off. Good news for my daughter :).
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I knew it might be too late, but I went to two Marshall's last night. First one had nothing, and the clerks where searching for Lego for someone who was calling the store. Second store had $7 planet sets and $3 friends pets
    Kanohi
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,876
    I managed to find some of the storage 4 boxes in purple and one in pink for $14.99, which is a decent price on those. Also found some of the small storage minifigure heads for $5 a piece, so I was excited about that. Wish I would have know earlier that they even had these. 30-40% off is good enough for me without even being on clearance. My wife doesn't like them for toy storage, but I love them so I keep buying them :)