Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] TJMAX and Marshalls have LEGO storage and gear on clearance

red237red237 Member Posts: 270
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Today I found storage bricks of various sizes, water bottles, mini storage heads and the small Friends series 2 bags all on clearance in these two stores. Although owned by the same group, prices varied by locaton, as well as color of item. The pinks are cheapest...

Comments

• just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    I found some Series 2 Animal Packs for like $4, and an opened written-on loose bricked resealed LR Mine set for $54. :p
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 854
    Yep, Marshall's near me had a ton of storage bricks at basically 75% off. Good news for my daughter :).
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I knew it might be too late, but I went to two Marshall's last night. First one had nothing, and the clerks where searching for Lego for someone who was calling the store. Second store had $7 planet sets and $3 friends pets
    Kanohi
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,818
    I managed to find some of the storage 4 boxes in purple and one in pink for $14.99, which is a decent price on those. Also found some of the small storage minifigure heads for $5 a piece, so I was excited about that. Wish I would have know earlier that they even had these. 30-40% off is good enough for me without even being on clearance. My wife doesn't like them for toy storage, but I love them so I keep buying them :)