Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] "Spring" 2014 sets available at Toys"R"Us

just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Toys"R"Us.com has listed a bunch of the Spring 2014 sets online- from Marvel, to Chima, and Star Wars. Nothing for Juniors. I can't link right now, but has anyone found these in stores?
margot

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Were any available for ship to home?
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    The new Chima stuff actually looks pretty good.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,172
    Yeah but TRU is back to their 'sell over retail' schtick. I have a gift card for 10 bucks from the door buster and 10 dollars in rewards points, but of course cannot use them in tandem with their 20 off of 75 deal now (gift card i can but the rewards points I cannot) and when I try to add something else (like Hobbit guards) into the cart for the 5 dollars to be used for that, it instead defaults to the highest amount in the cart ( The family houses I want which then removes the 20 off of 75 and replaces it with that) oh, and of course they only allow for you to use one of the 5 dollar reward coupons online and not both....
    I swear it is getting more and more obnoxious.
    Maybe I'm just upset at myself because I actually thought TRU would allow a good deal from time to time.
    @madforLEGO, I was thinking the same thing about TRU- they're back!!! Most of their prices are obnoxiously jacked up right now.