Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] [email protected] sale now 50% off

13»

Comments

• SquareSideSquareSide Member Posts: 170
    edited March 2014
    Someone help me. Just ordered Arctic Batman set for Aquaman(& Mr.Freeze) to eventually have the original Justice League. Just need Flash and unreleased(?) Green Lantern. LEGO why you do this to me? Wallet is giving me that look.

When I started collecting LEGO again I was suppose to stick to just Star Wars & City Beach/Water sets... Now it's Star Wars, Pirates, Castle, DC, Marvel, Turtles, Movie, City, Creator & the series mf(maybe not for long with new $4 price). >_<
    chuckpadol7
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684

Someone help me. .... When I started collecting LEGO again I was suppose to stick to just Star Wars & City Beach/Water sets...

I hear that! I too started with just Star Wars, then this and then that and so on. I swear there is a secret chemical in the bricks that makes you buy more.
    SquareSide
  • MathBuilderMathBuilder Member Posts: 150
    chuckp said:

I swear there is a secret chemical in the bricks that makes you buy more.

It is called ABS: Absolute Buying Syndrome.
    KanohichuckpSquareSide
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Abandon Buying Scruples!
    MathBuilderchuckp
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Anyone see similar discounts at brick and mortar stores?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    I was in a store on the 1st, I only saw the discounted business card holder and the bauble.

ABS: Apologize Before your Spouse
    chuckpMathBuilderSquareSidestarfailure
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,402
    edited March 2014
    I was at the store this past weekend, but didn't see any discounted sets.

ABS: Abandon Budgeted Savings
    chuckpSquareSidestarfailureLegoManiacc
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    My Big Zoo shipped but the superman/batman magnet set is still in process.

It looks like the Martian Manhunter is no longer adding to the cart.

Does anyone have any good ideas for the Lego Movie promotional card they are including? They are not stickers are they?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    edited March 2014
    @legogregors , they are 3D stickers, I got them in all my orders starting late Feb.
    ^Thanks! Maybe these will be good for Fairy Bricks donations although I can't picture Children's hospitals or anyone else wanting these plastered on their walls.
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    my #9526 order status at [email protected] is now in process.
    my #9526 shipped today leaving only the helicopter rescue on backorder.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,302
    Just got a notice that the #9526 is shipping
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,402
    ^Mine too. In fact, I had a couple orders and received notices that both had shipped.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 273
    I got an email that my Helicopter rescue was cancelled today :(
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    Yep, my 2x #9526 shipped today.
    Have not heard about my Helicopter Rescue yet.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    @red237‌
    if you are talking about #4429, i do have extra if you are paying for actual cost. including tax and shipping :D.

not sure if that saves you any $$ since its also available @ walmart for $4x.xx . ....
    red237 said:

I got an email that my Helicopter rescue was cancelled today :(

• FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 949
    Zon said:

Yep, my 2x #9526 shipped today.

Same here.
    edited March 2014
    Yay, Pally's Arrest has been shipped. :D
    FollowsClosely
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    Waiting for this post to change to 75% off. It's about time for the next round, Lego.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,696
    Well the last 3 Speedorz finally dropped to $3.98. Drop everything and rush to order, they won't last long at that price!
    FollowsClosely
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734

Well the last 3 Speedorz finally dropped to $3.98. Drop everything and rush to order, they won't last long at that price!

It's pretty sad that even at 75% off I still have no interest in these. I can't say that about many sets.

I'm hoping they eventually clear out Galaxy Squad at 50% off.

SquareSide
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,696
    yeah Galaxy Squad at 50% off would probably get me to pull the trigger, especially the Titan
    Titan is a boss. Don't miss it.
    Yellowcastle
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,096
    The Galactic Titan is a cool set but I don't think it sold well. Amazon and the Lego stores still have quite a bit of inventory. I wouldn't be surprised to see it marked down 50%.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950

Titan is a boss. Don't miss it.

I agree it is, really, but if you're not into space guys fighting, or parts, it's very missable.

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,873
    If any walmart stores around you still have the Galactic Titan it should be $49. I picked up a couple at that price.
    I only got the Titan because it was 70% off. Space is my favorite theme but I just wasn't a fan of GS overall. But once we built it, holy cow, that is one of the most durable vehicles. You can drop it, flip it, whatever, it is very well built and withstands any playing. No loose parts, no weak spots, no "you have to do it like this" to make it work. Worth every penny. All 3000 of them.
    LegoboyYellowcastle
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 244
    Damn. I'd jump all over the Titan for $49 or $30! Too bad I'm not near any walmarts...
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 418
    None of my area Walmarts had the Titan, just the smaller GS sets, and lots of them...

Will grab one in a heartbeat at 50% off on [email protected]
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,096
    I'm not crazy how the drop ship attaches to the tank section. I motorized mine but it doesn't move well on carpet. It's a fun a set overall.
    My Helicopter Rescue sets apparently shipping (just did not get a notification in the email about it)
  • HardradaHardrada Member Posts: 439
    I think GS has a good chance of hitting 50% off on the US [email protected] site, too. They were already clearanced out in Europe at half off.

The line sold quite poorly I must think. They had to be cleared off at 50% off at two other retailers as well in my country. I only bought a few of the Titan as it is a great looking set with a healthy part out value. So if they don't sell then I can part them out. Probably that's how mine will end up seeing how low the aftermarket prices are for the flagship set of the former space theme, #7066, despite that being also a rather nice set well liked by AFOLs. #7066 is not even at RRP after being out of production for 2 years.
    Received my Pally's Arrest in the mail. Came is pretty good condition. Happy.
    Zon
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    A bunch of items reappeared on the site as call for availability. I called and they are sold out. Just thought I'd save someone their time calling.
    Odd update... The items I called on and told were placed on the site in error are gone from the site, but I now received a notice that I made an order (though never authorized one since there was nothing to order). The stagecoach and hearse are in back order status. The zoo is in customer service status. Weird. I assume they'll cancel the entire thing. Anyone ever experience that before?
    It has occurred, or they may have had one or two, which they probably should have been marked call for availability
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150

I had half a dozen in my cart, but couldn't pull the trigger. Almost a week later and they're still available.
  • YpresYpres Member Posts: 200
    In Canada you can still buy two of the Chima Speedorz for $4.98, since they were sitting at 50% off for quite awhile. Chima isn't as popular among children as NinjaGo was, the demand for the Speedorz game simply isn't catching on (possibly because of the VERY high retail price), and buying two or three of these toys wouldn't qualify you for free shipping. I really don't see the point of bulking up on these things, not as an investment anyway.

I've seen Lego discount (60010) Fire Helicopter as an on-again-off-again sale at 50% off MSRP, but to me that set only ever looked like it should've cost $30.00(CAN), so $25.00(CAN) isn't exactly a screaming deal.
  • fatmui11fatmui11 Member Posts: 4
    It's always happy to shop discounted Lego !
    #70703 Galaxy Squad Star Slicer has dropped to $9.98 (75% off)
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    ^ Sold out already.

I'm patiently waiting for the rest of the theme to be discounted.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,873
    edited May 2014
    I honestly don't see how they haven't discounted the whole theme already. Pretty much every place else has already moved it out at 50-75% off. I would have picked up some of the Star Slicer set at $9.98 though. It's a fun little set. I've at least managed to get 1 or 2 of all of them at 50-75% off, so I'm good.
    Wow! I'm surprised this thread is still active based on TLG's abhorrence of discounting sets...