Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] [email protected] sale now 50% off

BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,477
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
The last of the Chima sets, and the TMNT Baxter Robot along with some of the Christmas ornaments are now -50%. Not too shabby
red237

Comments

• starfailurestarfailure Member Posts: 138
    thanks... I spent some money.
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 12
    So they also show Mines of Moria, Orc Forge and Goblin King Battle at 50% off but sold out. Were these sets ever really available at 50% off or does that pricing just change with everything else even thou the sets were already gone?
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 270
    Thanks @Bumblepants, got some things too...
  • ShouldavilleShouldaville Member Posts: 51
    $44.98 Palpatine's Arrest (shipping May 2). Martian promo added to bag and not in OOS email update, so maybe it will ship early.
    lordzaraksidersdd
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 654
    edited March 2014
    There's some pretty sweet deals on there right now.

#70000 Razcal's Glider - $2.98, down from $11.99
    #4429 Helicopter Rescue - $29.98, down from $59.99
    #70703 Star Slicer - $19.98, down from $39.99
    Business Card Holder - $11.98, down from $14.99
    T-Rex Christmas ornament - $1.98, down from $7.99
    Clown cake topper, Wedding cake topper - $7.98 down from $9.99
    Doubt these will last long.
    ColoradoBricks
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    edited March 2014
    Not only that, but there's other deals. #70000 Razcal’s Glider is down to $2.98 (75% off). The Boba Fett magnet is $1.48. And #4429 Helicoptor Rescue is once again ordable, but backstocked.

(GIR beat me to it)
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    @GIR3691, thanks, don't know about the others, but just a few hours ago #70000 was listed at $5.98
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    Helicopter Rescue shows back ordered on the page, but when you add it to cart it says sold out.
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 348
    I ordered two #4429 last week along with a Cloud Cuckoo Palace to get free shipping. The Helicopter Rescues were on backorder, but they went ahead and shipped CCP which I received today.

Maybe this will mean that anything that is in stock will be shipped immediately, including Martian Manhunter, and backordered items will ship separately when available. Just to be safe I added some cheap magnets to my order of Palpatine's Arrest to hopefully get those and Martian Manhunter shipped now.

The Vampire Hearse was just in stock at $7.98 and had an 'add to bag' button, but it would not add to my bag. Now it has disappeared from the sales pages.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^ Heh-heh, I saw the same thing with the Hearse and wasn't fast enough to get it added to the cart either.
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 940
    Me too....however I got x2 #9526. Nice deal with Martian Manhunter poly.
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 418
    I took that deal as well. I made the mistake of buying #9526 at full markup at TRU when it first came out (don't ask me why, I haven't even built the thing) so I figure getting two more at this price will push the average set cost much lower, and I got the free poly and VIP points!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,177
    edited March 2014
    I do not believe the Vampyre Hearse was available anymore was it?
    At least when I checked the other day it was not on [email protected]
    The other insane Price I saw was the Technic Unimog (sold out) but showing as 99.98 USD
  • ShouldavilleShouldaville Member Posts: 51

I took that deal as well. I made the mistake of buying #9526 at full markup at TRU when it first came out (don't ask me why, I haven't even built the thing) so I figure getting two more at this price will push the average set cost much lower, and I got the free poly and VIP points!

Nice to see [email protected] retire and blow it out at $45. Unfortunately, at $110 it will still be in stock at TRU through the end of the next trilogy. j/k...kind of
    If you are briclinking the #10189 Taj Mahal, the #850843 T-Rex could have been a good buy (x17)
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    Dammit. I'm so afraid this is going to happen one night with the Arkham Asylum set and I'll be out of luck completely on that one.
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173

Did you order a filler to push the shipping? I was afraid that all of the orders on back order till May could possible lose out the freebie so I added a $1 keychain to make sure they ship out partial order first.
    They are pretty good as shipping the freebie first and by it self (which can be a blessing as it won't damage any boxes)
    pharmjodJeffH
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890

I do not believe the Vampyre Hearse was available anymore was it?
    At least when I checked the other day it was not on [email protected]
    The other insane Price I saw was the Technic Unimog (sold out) but showing as 99.98 USD

Yes, it was back in stock for maybe about 30 minutes.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    Yay, the Big Zoo is 50% off. I couldn't justify spending $90 on a Duplo set, but for $45, I'll bite. Those animals will be really cute for me, uh, I mean my daughter, to play with.
  • SquareSideSquareSide Member Posts: 170
    ah, need to put some cash in my bank account... !!! D:
  • richlrichl Member Posts: 241
    Called to check on #9516 and they actually had some in. The wait time was long, but the lady on the end of the line was very friendly and helpful - my first experience with the phone ordering. I'm impressed.
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    Is there any chance we could price match #9526 at TRU? The one closest to me has a ton of them.
    #4429 Helicopter Rescue is back and showing as 29.98
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2014
    was anyone able to get #9464 @ the sale price?
    edited March 2014
    jadeirene said:

Yay, the Big Zoo is 50% off. I couldn't justify spending $90 on a Duplo set, but for $45, I'll bite. Those animals will be really cute for me, uh, I mean my daughter, to play with.

Check your order. There was a massive cancellation this morning on this item (over 1200 sets) as [email protected] system went panicking. I had to phone in to straight things out.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    I have one order in customer service status. Another order that consisted of 2 Paltatines Arrests already show that the Manhunter freebie was shipped by himself.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    My T-Rex holiday baubles were cancelled.
    I should hope the freebie & free shipping is still honored since that dips mine below $75.
    @adol7, happened to me before they still shipped me the freebie.

Also yesterday, I made an order that only had baubles, they are all on back order but the freebie shipped today.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    @JeffH - Thanks for the heads up. I got the cancellation email and then another one a few hours later notifying me of the mistake. It said that it's still on order, but I think the backorder date is later now.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    edited March 2014
    I ordered a pair of #4429 like two weeks ago. I got an email on Wednesday, Feb 26 saying that they shipped. As of today when I would attempt to track that shipment, there's nothing beyond an "initiated" status - no movement or activity. I finally called this afternoon, and after being on hold for about 30 minutes the rep tells me that there's been a mistake. I've been charged but nothing had actually shipped.

His make-good offer from the company for the inconvenience was a bit disappointing. He offered me the order total + $5 additional dollars in the form of a LEGO store gift card. I took the refund. So basically I loaned LEGO $75 for about two weeks, lol. =/
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Anyone here still think Lego's and Disney's CS are on the same level?
  • neomonkeyneomonkey Member Posts: 82
    Is anyone able to view their order status? All my past orders have disappeared.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    edited March 2014
    ^Same here. I barely refrained from typing that all caps.

And with 30 seconds left in my EDIT timeframe, my orders are visible again.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 683
    ^^ Me too. Here's hoping that LEGO has a good I.T. dept. working on this.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 683
    My orders are back now. Yeah LEGO I.T.!
    edited March 2014
    Interesting. I have gone over 75 dollars in my bag at [email protected], but I do not see the Martian Manhunter figure being added into my bag.
    Then again it seems like LEGO's US site is having issues as it is also showing I owe shipping as well. and no VIP points
    ^ Their order system was hammered again. All discount/promo was not working. They did post a message about this.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,477
    edited March 2014
    ^^That happened to me yesterday as well as last August on Limited Edition Crawler night. Both times the VIP points, free shipping and free promos showed up on the order in the next day or so.
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    Does Walmart price match?
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 775
    edited March 2014
    just2good said:

Does Walmart price match?

They should change to compete, yes. It just depends on which time they decide to change it. It can be within five minutes to nearly an entire day before they acknowledge your request. However, they may not adjust the price at all.

I'm sure there's some factor that I'm missing here, but you'll need to wait for someone with more experience in the Walmart-pricematch field.
    ;o)
    Site was hammered again apparently, completely down for me. Get an error
    page from LEGO
  • fjknowfjknow Member Posts: 8
    I placed an order today and only 2 of 3 items on sale was correctly listed in my invoice! Now the status of my order is "Customer Service".
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 854
    Interesting to hear about the experience others had with the Big Zoo. My order was cancelled but not reinstated. Such a shame as I had bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she would have just loved it.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,825
    @hoyatables it is still available to order if you want to. Just on backorder. I had the same thing happen so I ordered some more (before I got the email saying they would reinstate them). If they don't reinstate I will at least get some free Martian Manhunter's out of it. If they do, I'll just have a bunch of Big Zoo's.
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 319
    ^ Good point.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
    Everything went fine for me, Christmas baubles and all discounts with free Martian. The only thing that hasn't gotten done are the VIP points.
  • SquareSideSquareSide Member Posts: 170
    Ordered Lego City Undercover Wii U and Palpatine's Arrest. Looks like mine is gonna wait to send Martian Manhunter when Lego City Undercover or Pally ships later in the month(s). "Partial shipment balance on backorder."
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    looks like sale ended. the cart shows regular price.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310

looks like sale ended. the cart shows regular price.

??