Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] BN 15% off coupon

2»

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    @legogregors, yes it is has a unique code.. got mine too this morning.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,928
    20% should be if you are a member and 15% if you are a non-member.
    You probably have a better chance resolving via
    calling them.
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    ^ Yes and all exclusive exclusion as well.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Received a 20% off single item coupon email today but it appears to be for specific locations only. I think these worked everywhere last year but can't be certain.
    ^ Is it a long one use code or the short universal integer code?
    It is thirteen letters and numbers. Sounds like one time use?
    ^ Yes.
    I received another 15% general coupon but no 20% for members. Can anyone confirm the 20%? If, so I am really going to call this time and cancel. No response to either of my emails.
    @legogregors, I got the 20% coupon for members...
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 475
    Me too.
    Yes, 20% off. As previously mentioned, calling is your best way to receive a response.
    ^ I second that. Their IT infrastructure is not the state of the art for sure and calling is the best way to fix the problem.
    Thanks for the advice, I was able to use the unique 20% off code that was described as limited to certain locations. It is just frustrating that one of the few members only benefits is skipping me. I will ask them to fix the problem and extend my membership for free:)
    edited March 2014
    ^ It is a pretty good source of discount as combining member 10% and 20% plus kid's club certificate, I could get decent pricing on the latest SuperHero sets. Lately BN no longer inflates SH sets and one of them around town has all of the latest offering in stock so that will be my first choice, called in advance to reserve and come in pickup at the front desk. ;)
    Agreed, but at this point I have maxed out the kid's club for the year and am only getting the 15% standard coupons with the member discount. Also my store has a TERRIBLE set selection...
    I received a 20% off coupon in my email. It appears to be a one time use. It was not clear to me that it is members only but I did break down and call a few weeks ago.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681
    I received one also....I was hoping for another Easter weekend sale.
    No, the coupons are not clear that they have the member "bump" to it. I can definitely say, though, if you got the 20% then you finally have it resolved! The 15% coupon that went out this go around was to non-members.
    I used my 20% coupon and 10% membership early this morning on a set for my son. :-)
    I am on a roll, another 20% coupon this morning, appears to be one time use. I will be traveling this weekend and won't be using it. This expires 4/20/14

If anyone needs an extra 20% coupon, I can email it to you. Just PM me.

Thanks and Happy Easter!
    Coupon has been emailed. Happy Easter!
    It is weird, I did not get the latest 20% coupon. I wonder if it was because I used the previous week 20% coupon. I do have an account set up for my mom for her to have a coupon (she is not tech savvy), and that one did get the 15% coupon.
    B&N has a 20% coupon for this week-end. Good way to get some TLM sets at 28% off.
    I noticed #20200 is on sale, so with coupon+member it brings the discount to more than 35% off RRP.
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 855
    28% is too high. You really want to hit 27%.
    richljasordougts
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    A couple EV3's on the shelf at Del Amo, Torrance B&N if anyone in the area wants to give it a shot.
  • rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 498
    anyone got a spare coupon?
    A 20% off coupon today but in the fine print:

(iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department...

This is unfortunate and I definitely will not be renewing my membership.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    We must have posted this at the same time. I noticed the change as well but didn't have any problem using it on the Super Secret Police Dropship. Now if they start enforcing it then I too will be dropping my membership.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 918
    The coupon I received still works, at least online.
  • dsdg88dsdg88 Member Posts: 133
    ^ I'm not sure what you mean. I thought essentially all Lego has been excluded from online coupons for quite some time. There used to be a delay before the new sets were tagged as excluded but I think that no longer happens.
    I, too, just noticed the new fine print and plan to not renew my B&N membership.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 374
    I was just weighing whether to renew mine too... Scales tipped.
  • LegoLego Member Posts: 62
    Even though the coupon states that it can not be combined with other offers, does it work in store with another coupon?
    Always worked on top of the 10% membership, also worked with their BOGO last time but it has been a while since they had a BOGO sale. Also worked along with the $5 off kids club coupon.
    Lego
  • LegoLego Member Posts: 62
    Thanks, did the $5 coupon say that it could not be combined with other offers?
    ^ Never had an issue, it was like a $5 Gift Card but only to be used on toys or kid books.
    Lego