Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

flowerpotgirl: Request valuation of Chima Minifigs

flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl BordersMember Posts: 190
edited January 2014 in Buying & Selling Topics
I have just bought some Chima sets #70124 and #70126, mainly for parts. (Blame @caperberry for blogging about these - after reading his reviews I had to have them.)
I have no interest in the minifigs (they do not really fit with my friends and modular sets). I was thinking I could exchange or sell them on. Is there a market for them?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,645
    There is, they are worth about £2-4 each for the main characters.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Yes, there is definitely a market for Chima minifigs out there, I found that eBay is normally better than all the other sites for selling them on, if priced right. Bricklink is also a good place, but probably best to stick to eBay with these. You could try here, but I doubt you would get a lot of interest in them. Since they are from sets that do not cost very much in the first place, you won't get an awful lot for them. CCC's estimation is about right in this case, I've been selling the same figs on eBay for £2.99 (plus P+P) and they seem to sell reasonably well at that price.

Just my two pence.
  • flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl BordersMember Posts: 190
    Thanks both, I didn't think they would be worth much. I could always use them for swaps, or secret santa gifts. They are actually very nice on close inspection, so I may just hang onto them for the time being. (I always find it so difficult to part with any of my Lego.)