Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Singapore

StryfeStryfe Member Posts: 10
Hi bricksetters,

Signed up a while ago but have now decided to introduce myself after an appropriately long lurking duration.

I've been out of my dark ages for about 2 years now.

Hoping to contribute to the discussions from here on out.

Regards,

Cedric

Comments

• FrothyCoffeeManFrothyCoffeeMan Member Posts: 46
    Hi Cedric
    Welcome
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Welcome to the forum! Singapore seems to have one of the fastest growing Lego fan bases.
  • StryfeStryfe Member Posts: 10
    Hey there frothy and brickarmor,

It may well be growing quickly but prices here are much higher than in the US and/or UK.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Welcome Cedric!

Are you interested in any particular theme or just LEGO in general?
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Welcome!
  • StryfeStryfe Member Posts: 10
    Hello rancorbait and jade,

When I first came out of my dark age, it was for the lovely imperial shuttle, then I realised how many UCS star wars set I had missed. Several weeks later and a considerably lighter wallet, I decided that I needed a reality check when I almost plonked down for a UCS MF. I have an understanding wife, but I think not that understanding.. Lol. Of course looking back now, prices on that set have gone up further and I've resigned myself to never having the pleasure of owning and building that set.

other stuff that I buy include the modulars and City, some superheroes and LOTR
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    I agree, the Imperial Shuttle has to be one of my fav UCS (along with the Rebel Blockade Runner). Just a beautiful set IMO