Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

3 TRU Promotional Sets - DB Additions Requested

The_IveysThe_Iveys USA::Florida::ValricoMember Posts: 64
Hello, new to the Forum so I hope I am going to do this properly. I have the complete inventory for 3 promotional sets from TRU in an Excel workbook (attached) as part of my inventory. 2 of these sets are in the DB already (TRUPCAR and WISHINGWELL), one is not (Friends Picture Frame that I labeled "PICTUREFRAME" in my Excel). These inventories were done by matching up pictures from the poster provided with the set to part numbers and descriptions already in the DB, so they should be accurate.

Please let me know if you need anything else for these 3 sets,,,

Thanks!!

The_Iveys

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,725
    Thanks for this but at the moment we don't record inventories manually, we simply show those that LEGO publish at their customer services site.

Should that change in future, we'll add these, though.
  • The_IveysThe_Iveys USA::Florida::ValricoMember Posts: 64
    Sounds good, Huw... thank you!!