Minor bug in the "BUYING LEGO?" window on the homepage?

Bricking_itBricking_it HampshireMember Posts: 4
Hi,
It may be my PC but the values for the reductions don't seem to be changing or link to the actual sets available? Argos has been at 28 for quite a few months for example. Or is this linked to the % reduction ? This is only a minor comment.

Also on the buy tab there is a quick shopper link to sets discontinued from the Lego website, but this list also seems to include sets that are simply out of stock - is this correct?

I know lego investing is not your primary purpose, but I would find a list of sets that have recently gone EOL or are rumoured to be going EOL to be really useful, so can I suggest this?

I'm very impressed with the content of this website, very useful, Many Thanks.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,439
    The Argos data feed hasn't been updated for some time, in fact having just inspected it manually, it hasn't been updated since October. I'm wondering if the URL has changed. I'll look into it.

> this list also seems to include sets that are simply out of stock - is this correct?

It is. When sets disappear from the LEGO product feed they will be shown here. If they come back in stock they'll be removed.

> list of sets that have recently gone EOL or are rumoured to be going EOL to be really useful, so can I suggest this?

It would need to be manually maintained and without definitive information from LEGO, hard to do so.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!