Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: LEGO Mug

Cam_n_StuCam_n_Stu UKMember Posts: 368
edited August 2011 in Marketplace
A colleague of mine commented on my LEGO mug http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=852990-1 and would like to get one for his son who is a TFOL. However it seems they are end of sale at LEGO.com now. I know there is one on Bricklink in the UK but the seller wants £21 + shipping!

Is anyone aware of any stores with them still in stock?

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,655
    Where are u? Think I saw them in Manchester.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,694
    Think I saw one at LL Windsor yesterday but couldn't swear to it.
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,541
    edited August 2011
    As an alternative (if all else fails)...

Has anyone tried uploading their own photo's to online photo gift companies that do mugs/t-shirts etc and having your own photo put on mug?

You probably can't use copyrighted images on those, but it's a thought if you take a nice photo of a Lego subject.

I've not used them before, so i can't comment on the quality of the mugs.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Well, I'm a LEGO Mug for paying some of the recent prices, not for sale though.
  • Cam_n_StuCam_n_Stu UKMember Posts: 368
    I'm 90mins from Manchester, Liverpool One will be nearer when it opens. I'll have to see if I can sort out a meeting for work in Manchester soon! Thanks.

In the meantime if anyone has one of these MISB that they want to sell for a reasonable price please PM me.
  • RobbRobb Member Posts: 144
    Am I the only one who was disappointed that this thread was not about a mug made of Lego bricks?
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,143
    I thought the mug was shaped like a LEGO cup
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3899
  • IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,082
    Wait a minute.... quire, tyre, motorway, lorry, bloke, banger, beaker....
    (puzzled look emoticon)...

Hey I thought it was BEAKER... not MUG among the Brits?

LOL....