Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Why no "For sale" tab for 10235-1: Winter Village Market?

MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
Hi, I don't see a "For sale" tab for http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=10235-1 even though that set is still available in US and CA, and via Amazon DE. Screenshot as proof:

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    If you're in the UK it's not shown because it's not available from LEGO.com any more and we don't have the ASIN recorded for Amazon, probably because it's only available from 3rd parties and thus not ever going to be reduced.
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    I'm in Belgium and according to [email protected] the set is now out of stock. But I'd like to see the price it was/is on [email protected]; the sidebar only shows the UK/US/CA price.

As for Amazon: true, but the same is true for other sets and there is a "For sale" tab. I'd prefer to see the insane prices Amazon sellers ask, just in case there's a happy accident once in a while (one of the previous Winter sets suddenly turned up for a very affordable price once on Amazon DE).
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    OK -- I plan to add a € price to the page on the new site.
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    On a related note, why is there no "For sale" tab for http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=10234-1 ? I wanted to find out the price for BE, but since there is no tab, it is not possible.