Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target: 76011 and 76012, new DC Superheroes sets

psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
I went to Target in Dover ,DE to pick up a few things while they had 10% off. They had two of the new DC Superhero sets on the shelf. #76011 was $19.99 and #76012 was $29.99 before the discounts. Hopefully #76013 is not far behind.
adol7

Comments

• jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    My local Target had a box of series 12 minifigures out last Friday. After 40 minutes of feeling packages to see if I could get the ones I wanted I took them to the register only to have the cashier tell me they couldn't sell them until January 1st. I happened to be in the same Target three days later and they still had the box out. I can't imagine how many times over those three days (a weekend too) that they had to tell people that they couldn't sell what they had out on a display.
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    edited December 2013
    I read on a certain deals website that Superheroes, TMNT and Chima are 20% off at Target starting 12/20. Combining that with the 10% policy for this weekend is pretty good for brand new sets. Add the red card, and you're saving 35% off, and maybe more depending on how they calculate the discounts.
  • fizicystfizicyst Member Posts: 72
    nkx1 said:

I read on a certain deals website that Superheroes, TMNT and Chima are 20% off at Target starting 12/20. Combining that with the 10% policy for this weekend is pretty good for brand new sets. Add the red card, and you're saving 35% off, and maybe more depending on how they calculate the discounts.

Actually, it will be 31.6% off (with the red card) whatever price they are starting from... There are a few sets that have some lower starting prices online (like the daily bugle set), while others have higher than MSRP even after the 20% off (like the Wolverine Chopper and Two-face Chase). In-store prices are not the same as the online ones, though.
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    ^Thanks for correcting my math. I was tired when posting. I should have typed 35% or less. Yep, definitely a good idea to keep MSRP in mind!
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 496
    Check the weekly advertising circular...there is a coupon for $10 off a toy purchase of $75 or more. I found a lone Friends Dolphin Cruiser for $59.99, so got that plus the Arctic Batman set (on sale for $15.99) to put me over the $75 mark. So, the $10 coupon, plus 10% off, plus 5% Redcard came to a total of a bit under $59...
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    superheroes 20% off and 10% all days discount actually did not stack for me.

i got a whopping 0.10 off for the 10% discount.....

but i won't cry.. since i got two #6862 for $12.00 ea.
    nkx1 said: