Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target: 76011 and 76012, new DC Superheroes sets

psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
I went to Target in Dover ,DE to pick up a few things while they had 10% off. They had two of the new DC Superhero sets on the shelf. #76011 was $19.99 and #76012 was $29.99 before the discounts. Hopefully #76013 is not far behind.
adol7

Comments

• jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    My local Target had a box of series 12 minifigures out last Friday. After 40 minutes of feeling packages to see if I could get the ones I wanted I took them to the register only to have the cashier tell me they couldn't sell them until January 1st. I happened to be in the same Target three days later and they still had the box out. I can't imagine how many times over those three days (a weekend too) that they had to tell people that they couldn't sell what they had out on a display.
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    edited December 2013
    I read on a certain deals website that Superheroes, TMNT and Chima are 20% off at Target starting 12/20. Combining that with the 10% policy for this weekend is pretty good for brand new sets. Add the red card, and you're saving 35% off, and maybe more depending on how they calculate the discounts.
  • fizicystfizicyst Member Posts: 72
    nkx1 said:

I read on a certain deals website that Superheroes, TMNT and Chima are 20% off at Target starting 12/20. Combining that with the 10% policy for this weekend is pretty good for brand new sets. Add the red card, and you're saving 35% off, and maybe more depending on how they calculate the discounts.

Actually, it will be 31.6% off (with the red card) whatever price they are starting from... There are a few sets that have some lower starting prices online (like the daily bugle set), while others have higher than MSRP even after the 20% off (like the Wolverine Chopper and Two-face Chase). In-store prices are not the same as the online ones, though.
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    ^Thanks for correcting my math. I was tired when posting. I should have typed 35% or less. Yep, definitely a good idea to keep MSRP in mind!
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 514
    Check the weekly advertising circular...there is a coupon for $10 off a toy purchase of $75 or more. I found a lone Friends Dolphin Cruiser for $59.99, so got that plus the Arctic Batman set (on sale for $15.99) to put me over the $75 mark. So, the $10 coupon, plus 10% off, plus 5% Redcard came to a total of a bit under $59...
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    superheroes 20% off and 10% all days discount actually did not stack for me.

i got a whopping 0.10 off for the 10% discount.....

but i won't cry.. since i got two #6862 for $12.00 ea.
    nkx1 said: