Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU half off mining set today.

margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
#4203 50% off, today only.
Thanos75

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,356
    In store, or online?
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    In store
    edited December 2013
    DOH. Every time I get out they pull me back in...
    Not sure if I want to fight holiday traffic for this one, then again the Door buster from yesterday is still on too.
    thanks @Margot for the heads up!
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Yeah, I'm not going to fight traffic for this one. Not to mention that it's showing out of stock at my closest store. I was in store yesterday and didn't bother with the doorbuster either. I'm using more discretion in my buying (at least so far today).
  • FrictionPinFrictionPin Member Posts: 144
    edited December 2013
    When I read the title I thought it said half off Minifig set. So when I clicked the set reference link I was confused....so I reread the title and was like...ohhh, now I get it. I've been sick the last couple of days with little sleep, probably not a good idea to drive/shop in my obviously impaired condition.
    margot said:

Yeah, I'm not going to fight traffic for this one. Not to mention that it's showing out of stock at my closest store. I was in store yesterday and didn't bother with the doorbuster either. I'm using more discretion in my buying (at least so far today).

Yeah, it turns out I'm a glutton for punishment and went over to my local TRU and lo an behold they had those on sale for 24.99 and the Town Square on sale for 99.99. Of course they had no stickers indicating this which is why I think they still had them. They also still had Helicopter Arrest sets in stock, so I'm glad I printed out the Door buster coupon again. So I picked up a few #4203 and a couple #60009 and a #60027 Town Square. Got in and out pretty quickly though as it is still relatively early here in Chicago land area and Fog is rolling in in the area.
  • korkor Member Posts: 392

When I read the title I thought it said half off Minifig set. So when I clicked the set reference link I was confused....so I reread the title and was like...ohhh, now I get it. I've been sick the last couple of days with little sleep, probably not a good idea to drive/shop in my obviously impaired condition.

I've been sleeping just fine and I thought the same thing at first!
    FrictionPin