Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Should the Juniors Batman and Spiderman mini figs be listed with Super Heroes page?

DarthcarlosDarthcarlos Member Posts: 13
edited March 2014 in The Database
Do any of you know if the Juniors sets with minifigs will be listed with the Super Heroes minifigs list page? I noticed that they're in their own category but I would like to have these figs together with the other SH figs since they're the same type of molds. The Junior sets from the past had different type of figs but now they're pretty much the same.

Comments

• vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Why should they be listed in a different category? From what I've noticed there are no unique minifigs there.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,014
    We'll be listing them wherever BrickLink lists them since we use their data.
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    edited December 2013
    vitreolum said:

Why should they be listed in a different category? From what I've noticed there are no unique minifigs there.

There are some very slight differences.
    Spiderman in the Juniors has red hips. Juniors Venom has his teeth together.
    Juniors Batman appears to have brighter blue than System Batman. Juniors Robin, I believe is a different color combination than any of the system Robins. Joker may be the same ;)

• LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    What's the guesstimate when these will hit stores? I actually like them better than the regular Super Heroes line... ;-)
  • DarthcarlosDarthcarlos Member Posts: 13
    Huw said:

We'll be listing them wherever BrickLink lists them since we use their data.

I hope they're listed as shØØØ. I know that there are differences. I'm just wondering since they're not Super Heroes sets will they be listed as Junior sets.
  • DarthcarlosDarthcarlos Member Posts: 13
    It's nice to see that the minifigs from the Juniors sets will be categorized with the SH number system.
    imageimage
    LostInTranslation
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
    That Robin figure looks pretty cool. Batman is, well, another Batman.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    That robin is definitely a must have. He looks like the Dick Grayson robin from the old 90's cartoon. I want lol.
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    Finland had all the new sets on display yesterday when I went and these smaller sets look OK but the Minifigs actually look good. Yep I might get one or two when they come on offer. They were around €16 if I remember.
  • FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
    I will probably find myself buying these sets for Batman alone. I am a bit of a Batman alternate suit nuthead!
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,481
    I'd want the batman more if it had the Adam West eyebrow cowl
  • GeddesGeddes Member Posts: 574
    @huw are there any plans to update the photos of mini figures. In particular the superheroes dont do them justice
  • plantmanplantman Member Posts: 97
    I also would like an Adam West batman. I had never seen the movie until college - my roommate had it on dvd - and it is still my favorite batman movie. I just never got into the Dark Knight version. I like my batman campy.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,481
    ^if you like the Adam West Batman movie I thoroughly recommend you look up Return to the Batcave the Misadventures of Adam and Burt. I love that Adam West has a sense of humour about himself!