Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU - 31015 Emerald Express Up to $6.99 Already...

It's been $6.99 on .com for about a week now. Looks like they raised the price in-store on 12/11.

Glad I got several for $4.49 during the BOGO sale a couple weeks back.

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited December 2013
    Just wait til it retires...

Btw, I love the concept of the same set making both the engine and the coach(es), but the coach leaves way too many pieces unused. The rocket train just looks weird. For a 3-in-1 it's kinda lame, but for an engine and at least coach, it looks wonderful.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    I agree. And I intend to acquire as many of these as I feasibly can. :)
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    That is a very cute poly! I managed to get a couple at 4.49 during the BOGO half off sale. So the price was quite a bit lower.
    Today I found polybags Super Heroes #30167 (Avengers Iron Man) and Hobbit #30216 (Laketown Guard) for 4.99 each at a TRU. Not many pieces for a lot of money.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I think it's 6.99 while they have the $25 off $100. It will come back down.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    TRU is now offering a FREE MegaBlok Halo fig with a purchase of certain sets (Forest Ambush for one). That is about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Can't wait a Lego exec to blow their top when he/she sees that.
    margotwagnerml2khmellymel
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 686
    On the Emerald Express topic, I found it at my local Walmart tonight for $4.97. They also had the Super Heroes Batman: The Riddler Chase for $29.99