Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

TRU - 31015 Emerald Express Up to $6.99 Already...

It's been $6.99 on .com for about a week now. Looks like they raised the price in-store on 12/11.

Glad I got several for $4.49 during the BOGO sale a couple weeks back.

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited December 2013
    Just wait til it retires...

Btw, I love the concept of the same set making both the engine and the coach(es), but the coach leaves way too many pieces unused. The rocket train just looks weird. For a 3-in-1 it's kinda lame, but for an engine and at least coach, it looks wonderful.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    I agree. And I intend to acquire as many of these as I feasibly can. :)
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    That is a very cute poly! I managed to get a couple at 4.49 during the BOGO half off sale. So the price was quite a bit lower.
    Today I found polybags Super Heroes #30167 (Avengers Iron Man) and Hobbit #30216 (Laketown Guard) for 4.99 each at a TRU. Not many pieces for a lot of money.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I think it's 6.99 while they have the $25 off $100. It will come back down.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874
    TRU is now offering a FREE MegaBlok Halo fig with a purchase of certain sets (Forest Ambush for one). That is about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Can't wait a Lego exec to blow their top when he/she sees that.
    margotwagnerml2khmellymel
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 680
    On the Emerald Express topic, I found it at my local Walmart tonight for $4.97. They also had the Super Heroes Batman: The Riddler Chase for $29.99