Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] LEGO stores: 30185 Little Eagle Polybag

bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
edited January 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
saw it at lego store for only 98 cents, YMMV

kim43235

Comments

• legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Same at Raleigh LEGO store this afternoon. Comes to about two cents per part. Hard to beat that price. And one of my favorite polybags.

Makes a fantastic party favor for all ages because who does not like eagles??? We sometimes see one flying above our house or a nearby lake, and it is so darn cool! We pray that the increased water pollution due to development and farming does not kill all our native eagles.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I would like to purchase a couple if anyone has extras.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    I do have a couple extra but mine were purchased at $2.48. Inbox me if interested.

(I haven't been to my LEGO store yet to check if they have/had any at $.98.)
    kylejohnson11
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
    @margot, I picked up 10 extra.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    The lego store here in Atlanta had them for 0.98, though not specifically marked down...
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Thanks @Russell844 aka Santa Claus!
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    St louis has a ton of these. They were happy to bring out a box of 50 for me so I bought 60 for parts.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,300
    My local Lego store easily had 50+ of these. I was tempted to get some for xmas gifts for coworkers, since they all tease me about my love of Lego.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Raleigh LEGO store was out of these on Thursday when I returned. Sad to hear they are almost gone.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    Alpharetta GA had some. Werent marked but I would assume they were clearance as well.
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    I just noticed that since the price per package is less than $1 you don't get any VIP points, even if you are buying multiple copies.
    It's not a big deal, these are well worth the price, just a little disappointing that I could spend $10 at the Lego store and not get any points.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,835
    I am pretty sure I got VIP points when I purchased mine. Now I need to check.
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    ^^ Store purchase has fraction VIP calculation (down to purchase amount in cents) and those do calculate the fraction. I purchased 4 bags and the receipt showed 3.92 VIP points earned. My previous VIP points balance also carried fraction points.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Just checked mine,, you are right 0 points ...
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    edited December 2013
    ^ @ColoradoBricks Check your store receipt at the bottom. It should have 5 row of VIP points inventory indicating the detail calculation. Mine clearly showed that the calculation was done:

VIP STARTING BALANCE
    VIP REDEMPTION AMOUNT
    VIP POINTS EARNED
    VIP ENDING BALANCE
    VIP REWARD VALUE AVAILABLE

Look for the starting, points earned and ending balance you will see the difference. I am not sure about the [email protected] order as I do not do that often.
    ColoradoBricks
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    @JeffH, Thanks, I stand corrected, it does show 1.96 points earned on the store receipt.
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    Thanks for pointing that out @JeffH, I had only looked at the online VIP summary which looks just like the screen shot @ColoradoBricks posted. On the receipt it does indeed have points down to the penny. Good to know, and sorry for posting incorrect information the other day!