Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO Art For Sale - One of a Kind

MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 852

I'm not affiliated with the seller at all, but I'm putting it out there for my fellow Bricksetters since I think it might have a buyer here.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/for/4183438000.html

Comments

• FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 945
    $900 is a bit crazy.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    From Bricklink:
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=SWMP-1

"Additional Notes:
    400 sets issued in April 2005 for the "48 Hours of the Force" promotional build events held when Walmart released the SW Episode 3 sets. Mosaic size is 96 x 144 studs. Baseplates glued to 1/4 inch wood board. Instructions are full-size, full-color, laminated build sheet."
    MasterBeefy
  • FatMattFatMatt USMember Posts: 502
    ^So one of four-hundred of a kind:).
    FollowsCloselyMasterBeefylegomason
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,818
    Not that I'm paying it, but I'd come closer to paying that kind of money for a full on mosaic like that than I would a convention exclusive minifigure. But hey, thats just me.
    MathBuilder
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 604
    Part out value is $511.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,818
    I bet if you offered the guy $500 you'd probably have yourself a LEGO mosaic. Heck, if I lived in Phoenix I'd offer him $250-$300 just because I think it is pretty cool looking.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 852

$900 is a bit crazy.

Yes. It think the price is High. Even at $250 I'd balk, but I'm not into SW or M&M's for that matter.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,233
    pharmjod said:

Not that I'm paying it, but I'd come closer to paying that kind of money for a full on mosaic like that than I would a convention exclusive minifigure. But hey, thats just me.

In my case... Yes, it is just you ;o)
    FollowsCloselyBrickDancerMasterBeefy
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    I make mosaics with the little square tiles has a hobby, Heres a simple Super Mario i did. Got a Lego one in in the pipeline. just need to get xmas out the way
    010.JPG 168.2K
    adol7
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    What is crazy there Is one in Oklahoma lot cheaper. Strange two in craiglist at same time for being that rare.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/clt/4245122886.html
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,740
    Now I just need to find one listed in California!
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Looks good, but is the Lego logo a sticker?