Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] LEGO at Walgreens

sandtherapysandtherapy Member Posts: 108
edited April 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Starting today all LEGO sets and minifigs are 25% off at Walgreens.

Comments

• cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    Mine didn't have many sets the last time I was there. They appear to have sold well.
  • bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    My local Walgreens had a decent selection of Ninja Turtles, small SW and small Friends. I snagged 75000 and 01and 41010.
  • darktremeredarktremere Member Posts: 42
    With the mark up my local Walgreens has on it's LEGO it's not that big of a deal for me. I'll have to check out some of the other Walgreens in the area.
  • sandtherapysandtherapy Member Posts: 108
    My local Walgreens has all LEGO marked at the retail price shown here on Brickset. Some City, SW, TMNT, Chima & Friends. Too bad they don't have any CMFs. 25% off is not a great discount but it works out to the same as BOGO 50%. This should help out if anyone needs some last minute gifts.
  • legomasonlegomason Member Posts: 189
    The CMFs are in the toy aisle separate from the endcap at least around by me.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    The TMNT set was marked up to $14.99 at my Walgreens, so the 25% discount brought it to $11.24, compared to RRP of $12.99.

The Star Wars set was legit $12.99 ($9.74) and CMFs were $2.99 ($2.24), but they were both sold out.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I did see some marked up planet sets at my walgreens...
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    While waiting for pictures, I looked at the toy aisle. TLM Minifig were still at $3.99 but they had a few sets at 50% off like #79102, #44012 and the jokey key chain led light.