Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello there!

RJAS1972RJAS1972 Lisbon - PortugalMember Posts: 24
Hi,

My name is Ricardo, I'm from Portugal and I'm 41 years old.
My "dark ages" have ended about a year ago. Being more of a reader than a writer I've been, silently, following some topics on the forum and felling that here and there I could add something... So, finally, as a registered user I'm all set to go!
My main interest in Lego started with the UCS sets, then expanded to collectible minifigures and has recently expanded again to modular sets, who knows where it will expand next?

I'll be seeing you around here!
Ricardo

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Great to see you step out of the shadows Ricardo. We are generally a friendly bunch. Yes there will be the occasional argument but everyone makes up in the end.
  • LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
    Welcome aboard! :)
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Welcome! My daughter in law is from Portugal but even though she will buy me Lego I can't talk her into joining me in building. Great group here, I look forward to your input.
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,365
    RJAS1972 said:

My main interest in Lego started with the UCS sets, then expanded to collectible minifigures and has recently expanded again to modular sets, who knows where it will expand next?

My guess is everything!

Welcome aboard Ricardo, Brickset is here to help improve your LEGO addiction. And by that I mean make you buy more sets and figures! :o)