Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2014 Friends found in the wild at TRU

Hand not seen another report of these in the wild so I thought I'd post.

Saw this while taking advantage of the 2 for 4$ minifig deal today.
Could not find a price... the lego section was in a bit of disarray and had the 15mo boy with me... I am lucky I got this.

YMMV

501Medic

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Bet it's already gone! The stock of Man-Bats I posted were gone the very next day. Tis the season!
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    Des Peres lego store has the new friends and Disney princesses in. Also the creator 3 in 1 are in stock.
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 348
    I have seen the Friends beach house and juice bar at two different Walmarts in the past couple days. No other 2014 Friends sets though, and no princesses.
  • FrictionPinFrictionPin Member Posts: 144
    ^ditto on the beach house at my local walmart
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I saw all of the Princess sets at my local TRU and I saw the Man-bat and new Creator log Cabin at WM.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    I called the Sacramento store last night and they are not planning to put the Disney sets out until 1/1/14
  • GoldfreekGoldfreek USA, California, SacramentoMember Posts: 96
    @AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Thanks for posting that. I was getting ready to call them but now I guess I don't need to.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    ^ talk about missing the boat on prime shopping season. my local LEGO store said the opposite - they have been cleared to put them, as well as new Friends, out as soon as they get them. This was a week ago, so I'll assume they are already out
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 686
    I saw all 3 new Friends sets and the Super Heroes Man-Bat sets a few days ago at one of my local WM...but today....all gone. I don't think they were sold...unless 1 person bought them all (8-10of each). This WM hardly sold anything during the 30%sale during BF. But now they've put the new Ninjago out and clearance Mega Blocks in their spots.
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196
    dneul said:

Des Peres lego store has the new friends and Disney princesses in. Also the creator 3 in 1 are in stock.

Thanks for the heads-up!