Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2014 Friends found in the wild at TRU

Hand not seen another report of these in the wild so I thought I'd post.

Saw this while taking advantage of the 2 for 4$ minifig deal today.
Could not find a price... the lego section was in a bit of disarray and had the 15mo boy with me... I am lucky I got this.

YMMV

501Medic

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Bet it's already gone! The stock of Man-Bats I posted were gone the very next day. Tis the season!
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    Des Peres lego store has the new friends and Disney princesses in. Also the creator 3 in 1 are in stock.
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 348
    I have seen the Friends beach house and juice bar at two different Walmarts in the past couple days. No other 2014 Friends sets though, and no princesses.
  • FrictionPinFrictionPin Member Posts: 144
    ^ditto on the beach house at my local walmart
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I saw all of the Princess sets at my local TRU and I saw the Man-bat and new Creator log Cabin at WM.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    I called the Sacramento store last night and they are not planning to put the Disney sets out until 1/1/14
  • GoldfreekGoldfreek USA, California, SacramentoMember Posts: 96
    @AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Thanks for posting that. I was getting ready to call them but now I guess I don't need to.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    ^ talk about missing the boat on prime shopping season. my local LEGO store said the opposite - they have been cleared to put them, as well as new Friends, out as soon as they get them. This was a week ago, so I'll assume they are already out
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 680
    I saw all 3 new Friends sets and the Super Heroes Man-Bat sets a few days ago at one of my local WM...but today....all gone. I don't think they were sold...unless 1 person bought them all (8-10of each). This WM hardly sold anything during the 30%sale during BF. But now they've put the new Ninjago out and clearance Mega Blocks in their spots.
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196
    dneul said:

Des Peres lego store has the new friends and Disney princesses in. Also the creator 3 in 1 are in stock.

Thanks for the heads-up!