Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

10 bricks which *should have* been included in the Lego Architecture Studio set...

henrysunsethenrysunset Member Posts: 230
edited December 2013 in Building and Techniques
I wanted to let people who own and love the excellent Lego Architecture Studio set know that I've just posted a detailed list of the Top 10 bricks which *should* have been included in this set, but weren't.

Check it out if you want ideas for some additional bricks you might want to buy to make the set even better. I would also like to hear from other fans if I forgot to include some obvious bricks that are great for building Architectural models.

This article wraps-up my Lego Architecture Studio 30-day challenge, where I built 30 different models using the bricks from the Lego Architecture studio set.

Sincerely,
---tom

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    Have you edited the page to remove a reference to bricklink? The sentence with Brickowl in it doesn't really make sense without it.

They are more useful in vehicles than buildings, but a couple of these would have been good:
  • henrysunsethenrysunset Member Posts: 230
    CCC said:

Have you edited the page to remove a reference to bricklink?

Oops! Fixed it now, thanks.
    CCC said:

They are more useful in vehicles than buildings, but a couple of these would have been good:

Good idea, I will add that to the big list at the end later today.