Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

My first custom- the Crow

jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
edited February 2014 in Building and Techniques
There's a great eBay seller doing custom printing on heads and torsos in small numbers so i decided to try my first design. Waiting on black hair and custom black guitars to arrive. What do you guys think?
sweetness34ricecakebobabricks

Comments

• dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    That is so cool!
  • jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
    Here's my latest...any Barman fans out there?
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 852
    Very nice Crow!
    Here's the latest...name that film

Gotta love the custom mullet hair from arealights
    bobabricks
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,364
    haha, I just finished watching that movie (assuming that's Big Trouble in Little China)
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    edited February 2014
    ^ I thought it was Kurt Russell, just couldn't pick what movie!
    You both got it ;-)
  • wassermjwassermj Member Posts: 16
    Just finished a new one... Flash Gordon

Torso is custom pad printed, the rest are standard lego parts
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    @wassermj I WANT ONE!!! That was the first movie my dad ever took me to :) Great Memories
  • Bluefairy_56Bluefairy_56 Member Posts: 320
    @jamiew how much was The Crow Minifig?

I have everything, game, movies, TV series, puzzle, signed poster. This would be perfect to go with it.
    The crow cost me about $85 to make 5 of them. To have 5 each of my head and torso designs it was $50 plus the cost of the custom trench coat, guitar, etc. unfortunately, i don't have any left.

Jadednc, just like the crow I only did 5. Three go to me and a couple of friends so I have two extras left. Send me an email if you have a trade list
    Here's two more I recently finished

Kurt Russell in the thing and escape from ny

Plissken includes my printed torso design plus citizen brick custom head and custom camo pants

The thing minifigure is almost all stock pieces except for the custom citizen brick head and pants
    bobabricks
    Been a while since I've done a new custom but my daughter really wanted a Taylor Swift/ 'Swiftie' design. At least it wasn't Justin Bieber.
    legomattbobabricks