Thank you, Huw!

klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 719
It is the time of year that we reflect, are thankful and try to spread some joy. A good time to give @Huw a big thank you for Brickset. It is a fabulous resource for maintaining our Lego addictions and a wonderful place to hang out and Play Well with others.
JosephBombTecGothamConstructionCographitemargotmadforLEGOdavetheoxygenmanrancorbaitSirKevbagsLegoFanTexasTheBrickLaddLegobutterflyCapnRex101carlqvitreolumflowerpotgirlEKSamStormKittySirBenkhmellymelsamiam391Farmer_JohnTheBigLegoskiweevinhleonffuCanuck26BrickDancerPeteMmessyGuroooMarc2501OldfanZathrasaimlesspursuitsFenrisAkashiadiemclegofanfromleedsFrictionPintom4086RonyarmagrideepdalelegendbricksanMatthiasjkrocaocheshirecatlegofeetkezthenoschuckpDougoutDanGPSilentModelordzarakBOBJACK_JACKBOBdougtsHuwLegoMom191stlegotrooperErickorBastaMasterBeefyPaperballparkMorkMan

Comments

• JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    Indeed, and a big thanks to the rest of the staff too!
    BOBJACK_JACKBOB
  • BombTecBombTec In the MountainsMember Posts: 108
    Indeed! Keep it up Brickset!
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    We don't often take the time to think about the work and time it takes to administer a site such as this, so let me add my thanks to those above! Thanks, HUW and staff
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    Thank you Huw and Staff.
    Without Brickset we would have much more money in our pockets.. just kidding. :-)
    Brickset and the forums are a great place to talk with others and see the newest LEGO and LEGO news.
    I open up three browsers in the morning. One is to Amazon.com another is to Brickset.com and one to the bricksetforum.com
    Thank you Huw, the rest of the staff, and admins for the forum and have a happy holiday!
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Yes, thanks @Huw! (we should have a Brickset founders day ;-) ) And Brickset staff, especially @drdavewatford, who has had answers to many of my questions and resolved problems etc.

And thanks to @CapnRex101 and @TheOneVeyronian for being amazing people to chat and build with :-)

Also, thanks to @margot for the excellent deal on #41999 ;-)

Oh, and to @CupIsHalfEmpty for the free poly :-)

The list could go on, and on.
    margotCupIsHalfEmpty
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    My thanks, also, go to @Huw, the Brickset staff, and to the many wonderful, helpful, friendly people I speak to, laugh with, and trade with every day here. It's a pleasure to belong to this community. :-)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    Thanks guys, I've started to blush... :)
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    @Huw That blush calls for photos!
  • mr_bennmr_benn United KingdomMember Posts: 834
    The whole admin and Community Liaison gang deserve a big Christmassy cheer. Ho ho hurray!
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    @Huw...I thank you and the Brickset staff for this great site and the opportunity to get to know the special people that are a part of it...but if wallets could talk mine might have a different opinion. :-)

Merry Christmas to you and the staff at Brickset!
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    Agreed. Thanks to Huw and staff.
  • CupIsHalfEmptyCupIsHalfEmpty CanadaMember Posts: 547
    Big thank you to the Staff at Brickset for moderating the forum and keeping the database up to date. This site is invaluable. Also, a big thanks to every member of the community, you are all my friends and I wish each and everyone of you the happiest of holidays.
    rancorbaitcarlqEKSam
  • FenrisAkashiFenrisAkashi Member Posts: 242
    I'll add my thanks as well.
    And a thanks to @klatu003 for reminding me to say so!
  • programmerdanprogrammerdan Member Posts: 27
    Hear, hear! Many thanks to @Huw and team. Brickset has been a valuable tool for my growing collection, I'd be hopelessly disorganized without it. You rock!
  • LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
    Agreed! Thanks to all who contribute to make Brickset amazing!

And wishing a very merry christmas to all of the Brickset team and to all of my lovely Brickset friends, you're all fabulous :)
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    Yes, thanks to Huw and the others who make Brickset what it is! Job well done!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    Thanks to @drdavewatford, @rocao, @matthew, @atkinsar and @yellowcastle for keeping you all in order!
    rancorbaitJosephLostInTranslationmadforLEGOklatu003GothamConstructionComargot91stlegotrooperMorkMan
  • Jezebel_19Jezebel_19 Perth, AustraliaMember Posts: 31
    I would also like to thank you guys at Brickset, this is by far one of the best sites to visit and I think I do pretty much on a daily basis if not every second day. You also have interesting product knowledge and great bits of info on the site. I have learnt so much so a big thank you goes out to you all for a fantastic job. Thank you and a very merry xmas.
  • RikTheVeggieRikTheVeggie CanadaMember Posts: 308
    Just like to add my thanks into the mix as well, Huw's been extremely generous allowing me access to the db & images for the myBrickset app.