Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] 2014 LotR Discounted on Amazon

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 604
edited December 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
#79014 Dol Guldur Battle $59.00 16% off
#79011 Dol Guldur Ambush $17.00 15% off

I'll let someone add the appropriate affiliate links.

#79012 and #79013 are available from 3rd party sellers above RRP, but I expect that Amazon should be adding them in the next few hours.

Comments

• CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    ^ They've been at that price for a couple of days now and are the same price at Walmart.com. Not sure who is matching who.
  • JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    edited December 2013
    Links:
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,169
    Doesn't TRU have these for retail and BOGO50 right now, or are they sold out online?
  • GoldfreekGoldfreek USA, California, SacramentoMember Posts: 96

Doesn't TRU have these for retail and BOGO50 right now, or are they sold out online?

Yes they do. so they come out to 25% off RRP from TRU. This would only be good if you wanted just one copy of the set.

• CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    Prices have lowered on Amazon:

#79011 is now 23% off ($15.30)
    #79014 is now 25% off ($52.49)

That was enough for me to jump on them. In the days of 35% to 40% discounts it may not seem like much, but I think it is a crazy good deal once you consider these sets were just released last week.
    margotChang405madforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,169
    edited December 2013
    Arghhh... AMAZON!! WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME????

Great prices, but if they are willing to drop them to 25% off when released only a few weeks ago I'm thinking they will be there again next year for the same if not more. Great for those who need them for Christmas presents though!

I'm just worried what Amazon is going to do for 'green Monday' Cause I still have a sizable part order to pay for from LEGO
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    OK, I bit. They will probably be at this discount for a short time or sell out, and then go back to near RRP for a good while. There will probably be at better deals much later, but I may not catch those deals if and when they happen.
  • ObserverObserver Member Posts: 60
    Looks like Dol Guldur is the next Goblin King.