Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

#76011 Man-Bat Attack at TRU online

The new Man-Bat Attack set is now available online at TRU. It is also part of the BOGO50% sale. Just placed an order and wanted to pass along the heads-up. Ship to home was available a few minutes ago when I ordered.

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited December 2013
    The monkey #31019 is out too and Red Thunder #31013 which I really like. #31020 twin blade adventures etc.
  • FrictionPinFrictionPin Member Posts: 144
    Got my order confirmation from TRU letting me know there is a delay in shipping my sets. The message goes on to assure me that the order is not cancelled and my item(s) will ship once they become available.

I checked their website again and the sets are no longer available for ship to home.
  • TncatsfanTncatsfan Member Posts: 90
    ^ got the same thing. wonder if that's a brief delay, or if that means January?
  • FrictionPinFrictionPin Member Posts: 144
    I gotta presume that it will be on or a tad before the official release date as they normally do with in store items. Although my secret hope is that they will send them out early. ;)
    Man Bat is in store
    Disregard- they have a release date of Jan 1
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    margot said:

Disregard- they have a release date of Jan 1

Did you encounter that at check-out (i.e., register said street date of Jan 1)? Did you see any others there?
    Yes and yes
    margot said:

Yes and yes

By others, I meant other new Super Hero sets. If so, which ones?
    oh, no, I only saw the man bat
    margot said:

oh, no, I only saw the man bat

OK, thanks.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 680
    I saw the Batman: Man Bat Attacks in Walmart today...scanned price was $19.97...had to see associate for pricing.
    margotsidersdd
    scotty12 said:

I saw the Batman: Man Bat Attacks in Walmart today...scanned price was $19.97...had to see associate for pricing.

Were you able to purchase it?
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 680
    I didn't...but I'm assuming...it was on the shelve. There was one employee in the toy department opening boxes and running around putting stuff on shelves. I price scanned but said "see associate". There happened to be a store manager right there walking around scanning stuff and he gave me all the prices. So I'm assuming if I walked up to the register it'd give me a price to buy it.
    As I stated in another WM post....they also had Friends #41035, #41037, #41039
    ^ There's a street date of Jan. 1 on these. At TRU the registers won't allow the sets to ring up and you need a manager to override it. None of the retailers are supposed to sell these sets until Jan. 1. I was just curious if the registers worked the same way at Walmart. My order with ToysRUs.com for this set is still in limbo. I may have to make a run out tomorrow to check some stores. Thanks.
    They must have changed the policy, as I was able to purchase this from a TRU without issue at the register. Works with BOGO as well - although I think MSRP is $20 on this set.
    margot
    Yup, man bat fully stocked up and selling tonight.

Tncatsfan
  • TncatsfanTncatsfan Member Posts: 90
    i cancelled my toy r us order, was at walmart shopping for groceries today, and they had it. awesome!
  • sandtherapysandtherapy Member Posts: 108
    I got one this evening at my local Walmart for $19.99. I rarely pay retail but I just couldn't wait for NIGHTWING.
    I also found 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape for &10.
    Thanos75