Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS - Several New/Used Sets - Great Condition & Price - US Based

piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,108
Hello Fellow Bricksetters:

Selling off some random sets I have both new and used to get funds for buying more Modulars, hey the Equity is spent so why not recycle it? :)

Sets come from Pet Free and Smoke Free home and either are new or if used, they were built once and disassembled and immediately placed in a Ziploc bag and stored away. All come with instructions and stickers (If Applicable). Feel free to ask any questions, I have tried to go below the lowest price on all sets (from Bricklink). I will charge a couple of bucks shipping in US, unless it is a poly in which case I will ship for free and will have to go to the Post Office to see what shipping will be if you live outside the US.

I plan on updating this list with among other sets, The Hobbit, all new, once I get cleaned up in the drawers and closets and find time to post...

#5766 Log Cabin - Used & Complete - $20.00 USD

#7305 Scarab Attack - Used & Complete - $4.00 USD

#7306 Golden Staff Guardians - Used & Complete - $7.00 USD

#7307 Flying Mummy Attack - Used & Complete - $15.00 USD

#30222 Police Helicopter - New - $2.00 USD

#30230 Mini Mech - New - $2.00 USD

#5001622 - LEGO Store Employee - New - $10.00 USD (x2)