Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Target: Quinjet 6869 and Forest Police Station 50% off

Not sure this will do a lot of good to people on the east coast but on Target's Cartwheel app there are coupons for the aforementioned sets at 50% off. Also, there is a coupon for $5 off $25 toy purchase on the Shopkick app. The Forest Station might be pretty thin inventory wise since it was in the Black Friday ad, but my store had 4 Quinjets. I actually was searching for the $5 target coupon to see if it was active and came across this. Didn't see it on here so I thought I would share. Quinjet was $30. Forest Police Station SHOULD be at $25 with both discounts and the $50 price, but I can't confirm it will work since we didn't have it. I can confirm the Quinjet and will provide receipt if needed. Good Luck! Should be 2 hours left on east coast and 5 on west.

Comments

• scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681
    Nice find! My local Target scanned at $69.98 on Saturday.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    thanks @oansun. i appreciate this one. to summarize; i was @ target yesterday and it was @ 69.99 and they refused to price match walmart.com price of 53 :( i was bummed out. but ... in retrospect i was able to go back and get the same set for
    69.99 50% off cartwheel @34.99-$5 coupon=29.99-5%redcard+tax :P ... all in the end.. boy is going to be happy...
  • oansunoansun Member Posts: 87
    That makes it even better! Awesome, shows them for not pm'ing. Nice on Red Card discount too. Glad I could help with it!
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Darn, I bought #6869 a week or so ago from Walmart at full price and haven't opened it as I was hoping to return it if I found it at a discount somewhere but I missed this one too.