Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FAO.COM - Free 3 in 1 Highway Pickup 7347 w/ select HTF LEGO

leppgleppg Member Posts: 45
edited November 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
Directly from Toys N Bricks,

FAO.COM is giving a FREE LEGO 3 in 1 Highway Pickup 7347 ($79.99 value) with the purchase of select Hard to Find LEGO:

http://www.fao.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=htfgwp1113&origkw=HTFGWP1113&sr=1

Might be your last chance to stock up on some FB before they EOL....lol
itsnotmelordzarakColoradoBrickssidersdd

Comments

• itsnotmeitsnotme Member Posts: 122
    Wow, TLG is going to love that!

Great deal, thanks for the heads up.
  • leppgleppg Member Posts: 45
    Yea stock probably won't last long just like when TRU offered it. I picked up a Grand Emporium, been holding off on that forever figured now would probably be the best deal I will see.

Makes me glad the baby woke me up at 6am for once!
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,676
    @leppg, thanks got the #10223 HE. They are going fast, at every refresh they have a new set out of stock, only had WVM when I checked in the first time now only 5 are still in stock...
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    edited November 2013
    Thank you! I got the Pet Shop when TRU offered their deal. Now I got the Grand Emporium through this deal. (Interesting to note that TRU owns FAO)
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    I went ahead with a Palace Cinema order. Would have rather had the Pet Shop but it was out. Palace Cinema is one where I could take it or leave it, but the bonus 7347 made the deal sweet enough.

I am a little concerned though... When my order went through it stated something about 7347 being out of stock and removed from my order. All follow up emails make it seem that all is well. I may place a call to customer service just to make sure everything is alright.
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    edited November 2013
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    ^ Love it that TRU has a bunch of the exclusives at RRP and marked "hot item" so they wouldnt apply to the free set.
    Interesting turn of events.. I got the #10233 HE with the free #7347, #7347 was shipped today and #10233 was cancelled.
    When looking at the order receipt, it shows $0 for the items but still ~$10 for taxes ... wonder what I will end up being charged...
    margotBTHodgeman
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    CircleK said:

I went ahead with a Palace Cinema order. Would have rather had the Pet Shop but it was out. Palace Cinema is one where I could take it or leave it, but the bonus 7347 made the deal sweet enough.

I am a little concerned though... When my order went through it stated something about 7347 being out of stock and removed from my order. All follow up emails make it seem that all is well. I may place a call to customer service just to make sure everything is alright.

Yeah, guess what, you won't get it, like I didn't, nor are they willing to send it out now. That, and my PC box was destroyed. Back it goes! Btw, they did give me a line about how the promotion was controlled by the manufacturer (Lego), and that once the allocated number was gone, they could do no more. That's what FAO(TRU) said, so take it with a big grain of salt when trying to decipher Lego's practice or involvement in allowing such promotions on exclusives.

Btw, this deal is expired for anyone new to this thread.
    Oh, and they gave me a 10% off code for my troubles, yee haw.

I wonder if I could use it on an exclusive...
    and go figure, I got my #7347 but not the HE that was supposed to go with it. A well run promotion all around..
    ^ did you end up being charged for it?
    The temp authorization from FAO is gone from my CC activity but now I see a new one from FAO for -140. I will know more where I stand in a few days ...
    Probably being a bit too optimistic but a free set would be an awesome mistake for you haha.

I ordered the GE and PS myself, sent them to relatives I will be visiting in the US over the holidays so won't know if all is well until I get down there. Fingers crossed. Funny thing though, one order, 4 shipments, very efficient lol.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    edited December 2013

CircleK said:

Yeah, guess what, you won't get it, like I didn't, nor are they willing to send it out now. That, and my PC box was destroyed. Back it goes! Btw, they did give me a line about how the promotion was controlled by the manufacturer (Lego), and that once the allocated number was gone, they could do no more. That's what FAO(TRU) said, so take it with a big grain of salt when trying to decipher Lego's practice or involvement in allowing such promotions on exclusives.

Btw, this deal is expired for anyone new to this thread.
    I actually got them both today. The packing was horrible and I thought for sure the PC box would be destroyed, but all was well. It probably helps that they were shipped less than 30 minutes from my house, so it's a short trip.

Sorry to hear about your order though. I wasn't expecting mine to go through either.

Glad to hear you got both and intact, now you just need a Lego Movie sticker ;)
    CircleK
    All temp authorization have been removed, I ended up being charged $2.07, which according to the order looks like $1.95+tx for shipping.
    Nice! I think that's worth a #7347.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    So, I'll be able to pick up 7347 on eBay soon for about $15?