Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent discussion list vs categories

graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
Every time I open the page for the first time in a browser it goes to the threads sorted by category view instead of the full "Recent discussions" view and I have to click the "discussions" link at the top to get the view correct. It started doing this yesterday and haven't had a problem with it in a long time. It usually only does that the first time after I have to re-log in but is now doing it every time.

Comments

• JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    edited November 2013
    Are you opening the page via bookmark or clicking on the forum tab in the main site? If it's the former, I have no idea how it could change since they have completely different links (Bricksetforum.com versus Bricksetforum.com/discussions), if it's the latter, it should be controlled in your settings (though if you're not logged in, it will default to the categories view).
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    I have a bookmark to brickset and I click the forum tab. I'm not doing anything different than I always do but it has changed.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    I think the site is buggy at the moment. I keep getting logged out. Are you noticing that you're logged out when the behavior reverts?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,824
    edited November 2013
    I get logged out every 5-10 minutes on my phone, always have done.

I've never had the problem of being logged out on my PC. Until now. Three times already today.

Make that four. Not clicking back either, just on new threads.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Yup, the site just keeps randomly logging me out, and I'm on my PC. Even doing it when I go to click on my inbox to read new PM's. Most annoying :-/ Definitely a site issue. Must have been logged out automatically about 20 times last night and this morning!
    rocao said:

I think the site is buggy at the moment. I keep getting logged out. Are you noticing that you're logged out when the behavior reverts?

I have been getting logged out sometimes as well but not always but in either situation it does the category thing. When it shows I'm logged in I can still go an see my sets and everything.

This seems to be happening a lot now. Might be something with going to forum from the new brickset page.
    I see now that the new Brickset has a drop down where you can select category view or recent discussion view. Is it possible to have a profile setting for what it does by default when you just click the "Forum" title block and not make a choice in the drop down?