Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Not Staying Logged in (11/12/13) on Forum

MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
Seems that every time I go from one Thread to another I have to log back in again. I get the same "howdy stranger" message, log in again, read through some posts, and then click to another Thread when - wham! I have to log back in.
I'm using IE8 (don't hate me). First time this has happened to me ever.
Thoughts?

Comments

• JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    Are you magically logged back in if you refresh the page a couple times? If so, it's probably just a server glitch.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    Nope I wasn't.
    I just came to Brickset for the first time today, so we'll see if it continues...
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    How are going about skipping from thread to thread? Are you using the browser back button?
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 103
    I have the same problem when using a desk top computer. It's frankly so frustrating that I just leave the forums after it happens a few times. Every time I click on a topic...Bam, log in screen. It's the worst when I'm looking at the "shopping" topics, because those are for members only, and it signs me out about every I click on one. Then again if I go back, even when using the links instead of hitting back button.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited November 2013
    Been happening to me that last few days. I get logged out every time I go back or click on forum, when I click again another time I am logged back in. Super annoying. I have a mac with Safari. Same thing happens on my cell.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Me too just today though. Chrome windows and android. Very annoying. Also got a guru med error so the server is obviously screwy.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985
    Happened to me several times yesterday too - seems to be OK again today though.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    It's hit or miss - today and this week it's been no problems whatsoever. Glad I'm not the only one!