Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

2014 Chima Rhino minifigures already on eBay

paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,952
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-minifigure-rhinoceros-/271319689075

Presumably these are ones that fell off the back of a lorry as it was leaving the Czech Republic? :)
Bumblepants

Comments

• DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
    There's been falling so much stuff "of the lorry"lately (both in Mexico and Czech Republic)i wonder why TLG is unable to stop that?!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,801
    edited November 2013
    The toso is nice. Clean off the Chi side, flip the arms and it will make some good armour.
  • greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    Was wondering when this character was going to be available. My son will love this. One of the main tribes and they bring out spiders and bats beforehand. Is there any news on Rhino sets/speedorz?
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    Diggydoes said:

There's been falling so much stuff "of the lorry"lately (both in Mexico and Czech Republic)i wonder why TLG is unable to stop that?!

I guess people will keep finding a way somehow as long as there's a market for them. I really wish people who call themselves FOLs would stop buying them. They probably think it's cool and it's not hurting anyone and it's not really stealing. Somehow...

andhe
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
    Judoon!
    carlq
  • dr_tengdr_teng Member Posts: 101
    As far as things that fall off the back of a truck go - LEGOs are tiny and probably easy to smuggle out of a factory. I'm not surprised they leak early.
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 454
    Part of me has always thought TLG gives one or two to a guy in Mexico to build up some hype while not giving away everything. Now it also could always be a guy that works at TLG sneaks one off and gives it to his friend.....
    kylejohnson11
  • OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    Nice one! However, as a Czech myself, I'm always surprised to see a leak from us. Every FOL is excited to have a LEGO factory here, yet we all know it serves only to complete sets and I surely wouldn't expect upcoming minifigure leaks from here. From Mexico yes, they are manufacturing the parts in there.