Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Exclusive VIP Offers -- November 23rd (online)

124»

Comments

• doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    I received my 3x VIP points the same day I received the shipment confirmation. If your VIP account was created after 11/15/13 then you are not eligible for 3x VIP. Otherwise they are simply taking their sweet time to update.
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959

This is weird....I checked my bank account today and it's not showing the transaction I made on Saturday. Yet, yesterday it was showing where i purchased. Should I be calling Customer Service? Plus it's still showing as In Process.

The "authorization" likely just dropped off. You'll be charged when your item ships.
    Happens to me on almost every [email protected] purchase. I think I have loads of money in the account and then BAM!!! £400 leaves the account and I have to explain to the missus why we are having soup for dinner again. (Its not actually that bad. I have been extremely poor in my life and soup would have been a luxury!)