Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

When will the Series 5 collectable minifigs be added?

ryan498ryan498 Member Posts: 37
edited July 2011 in The Database
Hi all, I picked up a could of series 5 minifigs today from thhe WH Smiths store in Leeds. I want to add the two figs i got into my owned sets however i couldn't find any of the figs on the database, all i could find was http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=8805-1 .. so does anyone know when each individual minifig for series 5 will be added?

thanks, Ryan.

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    @bluemoose should be able to add them for you.
  • ryan498ryan498 Member Posts: 37
    Great, thanks :)
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    We still don't have high quality images of the individual figs, but i'll add the entries this evening when I get home from work
    Oh okay, thats fine :) I understand that they have just been released. I still prefer the series 4 as my favorites.
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    done
  • attisbattisb Member Posts: 1
    We still don't have high quality images of the individual figs, but i'll add the entries this evening when I get home from work
    There are high quality photos of the each minifig on the LEGO Facebook page. It is one of the albums that they have.