Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Interesting Lego Minifigure knockoffs

2»

Comments

• Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    CCC said:

I say let your kid play with them. You cannot appreciate how good lego is until you've played with the crap too.

Rut roh.... Watch out saying things like that, the Lego Morality police will be by any second to tell you your a bad parent and your promoting the bankruptcy of the Lego group.

Ps. Those figures do look like poodoo
    tmgm528
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,565
    ^ I'm not so sure. Why do we spend more on lego than clone brands? We do it because Lego is somehow better. How do we know that? We can either be told, or we can experience it. Just being told it and believing it is not experiencing it.

It is good to try out other things once in a while, and if it is true that lego is better, then experiencing clone brands once in a while reinforces that. Everyone should do it once in a while and not believe what they are told.
    Jonn420chromedigi
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344
    CCC said:

It is good to try out other things once in a while, and if it is true that lego is better, then experiencing clone brands once in a while reinforces that. Everyone should do it once in a while and not believe what they are told.

Or, you end up with a more nuanced view of the comparative merits and liabilities of the various brands you try, as I have done.