Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS - US- Entire Winter Village Series: Toy Shop, Bakery, Post Office, Cottage, Market plus more

wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 516
Hi,
I've decided it is time to let go of my Winter Village collection. All of these sets were purchased by me directly from Lego. I am offering the following sets as a complete lot; at this time I will not consider breaking up the lot. I am only interested in a sale at this point, and wouldn't be interested in trades. The five primary sets are all in excellent adult used condition (small sets are NISB as noted), and have been displayed periodically (i.e. no dust/dirt/or sunlight exposure). I have the manuals for all the sets, and they are all in very good condition, but I do not have the boxes (except as noted for the small sets). These are 99.9999999% complete with all minifigures and accessories, meaning I'm not going to take a complete inventory of the sets, but just rebuilt them a few weeks ago and noted no missing parts.

The sets include:
10199 Toy Shop
10216 Bakery
10222 Post Office
10229 Cottage
10235 Market
40082 (Brand New in Sealed Box)
3300014 (Brand New in Sealed Box)
40083 (To be clear, I do not have this yet, but will guarantee shipment of one on Black Friday weekend. Will be Brand New in Sealed Box)

I would prefer to only transact with established members, and will accept paypal only. I will send pictures upon request of course. I am located in the US, and will ship anywhere provided the buyer is willing to pay for shipping/insurance/customs etc.

I am asking $700 shipped within the US for the entire lot, and $700 USD plus actual shipping cost to anywhere overseas.

Additionally, I have two extra 10229's that are both New in Sealed Boxes that I'd throw in for an extra $85 each if you really want to expand your village out!

Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks

Comments

• wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 516
    Bump
    Before I send over to ebay, I thought I'd try here once more, with an update price: I'll knock off 10% ($70) since I'd be paying that in ebay fees. I'd rather somewhere here get a discount.

Whole lot for $630 shipped in USA; actual charges to ship overseas

Please PM if you have questions.

Thanks
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,134
    I think your problem is you're trying to sell the whole lot in one go. The vast majority of the people on here will have at least one of the sets, if not most of them. So while there will probably be a few people who'd buy the Toy Shop off you, for example, very few of those will want the entire lot. Why not try offering them separately?
    cardgenius
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    I will agree with paper ballpark
    ^ Yes, I'm sure I could find plenty of buyers for the Toy Shop, and to a lesser extent Bakery and PO. I guess it'd be different if I "needed" the money for something specific, but these proceeds would just be to buff up the BF wallet.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    That is true if you are in no hurry, I hear you about trying to get the most money.
    Pic
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Funny, I never thought the carousel would be as big as it is.
  • HMuleBarnHMuleBarn Member Posts: 1
    This is one time that I wish I had extra cash around. I'd happily take it off your hands. Including at least one of the extra 10229s with it.
    However, hubby just bought the kids a full collection of the Monsters sets (minus the Castle, I believe) as their christmas present. And some MB for the tinyone to throw around before she graduates to the duplo collection that we have.
    @HMuleBarn - Keep digging in the sofa and floorboards for change :)

Seriously tho, let me know if you want to make an offer. I also have 3x of the MF castles and 1x Haunted House so you can complete the collection...
    Dropping asking price to $600 for the lot...BF sales are beckoning me
    thx
    Drop to $575+ actual shipping cost
  • mooman66mooman66 Member Posts: 122
    PM sent.