Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] BOGO50 at Thinkgeek

richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 246
Last time I posted a Thinkgeek.com sale it was a one time use code (oops) - this one works for everyone. BOGO50 - no tax to most states (including NY) - stacks with Free Shipping over $75 (or at least it did for me) - best deal is probably two #9474 for $194.96 shipped. The code is EGADS and runs through midnight tonight..

Happy Halloween!
Poochyprevere

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,105
    Thanks for the heads up. Needless to say the Helms deep set is sold out.
    I did not get free shipping for two LoTR Pirate ships so really it is not much
    better than Amazon if you cannot get free shipping. So I would say to check pricing on Amazon before buying from this BOGO50 especially if you cannot get free shipping on thinkgeek
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 476
    Thanks! I just ordered two LOTR Black Gates.

By the way, you do get free economy shipping on two Lotr pirate ship ambush. You have to go to checkout and then enter the EGADS code...it will show that it is taken off the total.
    Ahh, missed that it shows on the final price. Thanks!
  • NellyNelly Member Posts: 77
    Worked for me on 2 Black Gates as well. Loving the deals we're seeing lately. Thanks for the heads up!
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    Thanks for the info! I just grabbed a couple pirate ships.
    Yeah, definitely was waiting to get a few Pirate ships but was waiting for a better price than 80-82 per set, at 75 per (if two are bought)it is great.
  • HELLRAZR_28HELLRAZR_28 Member Posts: 61
    I just got two Black Gates, as well! This is the best deal I've found since they came out, so thanks a lot for the intel!
    I just bought 4 black gates and 2 came up at 50% off. If I buy doubles of 2 different sets the bogo applies only to the lowest priced pair, but there doesn't seem to be an issue doing multiple transactions. Thinking about going for a round 3 :)
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344
    edited October 2013
    kor said:

If I buy doubles of 2 different sets the bogo applies only to the lowest priced pair, but there doesn't seem to be an issue doing multiple transactions. Thinking about going for a round 3 :)

This is how I always treat BOGOs: buy multiples of 2 of some set that is covered, but go back for seconds, thirds, etc. for other items I want. At a physical store, this entails multiple trips to the parking lot, and funny looks from the store personnel.

kor said:

If I buy doubles of 2 different sets the bogo applies only to the lowest priced pair, but there doesn't seem to be an issue doing multiple transactions. Thinking about going for a round 3 :)

This is how I always treat BOGOs: buy multiples of 2 of some set that is covered, but go back for seconds, thirds, etc. for other items I want. At a physical store, this entails multiple trips to the parking lot, and funny looks from the store personnel.
    I've never had to do multiple trips at an actual store. fortunately I've always been able to do them all in one transaction. I would if I had to though!
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344
    edited October 2013
    The parking lot trips are to stash the loot in my trunk, so I can return unencumbered to shop for the next round. The smarter store personnel (ones who can handle simple arithmetic) sometimes understand what I'm doing (minimizing unit cost), and spare me the little dance, but that doesn't happen a lot.
    edited November 2013
    Looks like another BOGO50 is going on at thinkgeek
    code is VENTNOR until 11/11/13
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 246
    Worth mentioning that my order from the last BOGO50 came in two boxes, and each had a one-time use promo code valid through 11/15 to take $10, $20 or $30 off a $75 (pre shipping) purchase. And it stacks with this BOGO50.

Apparently ThinkGeek want to own my soul.
    kor
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    @richl.. if you are not using $30 one :) can i ask for one...
    I had 4 coupons so I went a little crazy. My paypal account is weeping...
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    edited November 2013
    The newest ThinkGeek promotion: 20% off $50, 25% off $100 or 30% off $150+ order. Expires 11/17. Mindstorms is excluded. Promo code ORACLE.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    does not stack with shipping :(
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    thanks @jadeirene! I bought my son the Star Trek rug for Christmas. :-)