Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS/FT: Series 1-9 + FREE Set of choice! (UK)

PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
edited October 2013 in Marketplace
Ok, so I continue to move away from CMF collecting to help fund my mosaic addiction. All the below are 100% complete with minifig stand, but do not have the package or leaflet. Series 1-8 are currently in a display case (seen here: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/11715/fs-framed-cmfs-series-1-8-uk-225#latest) and the Series 9 are in a plastic bag under my bed.

Series 1
Caveman
Zombie
Robot
Demolition Dummy
Super Wrestler
Ninja
Spaceman
Series 2
Spartan Warrior
Life Guard
Witch
Pop Star
Weight Lifter
Ringmaster
Karate Master
Pharaoh
Traffic Cop
Mime
Skier
Disco Dude
Maraca Man
Series 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 100% Complete Sets of 16

TLG taking away discounts!?! Not Mr. Phonebooth! I would love to sell all 132 in 1 whole go for £210 Shipped. That's approximately £1.50 per minifig + £10 to ship.

But WAIT!

If you buy all 132 I'll offer your choice of one of the below sealed sets:
#6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
#4191 Captain's Cabin

I'm also interested in trades, tending to prefer the large sets (LOTR, mods, SW, exclusives). Opened or sealed. Or maybe you have a Bricklink store that we can trade for credit...

Any questions please send me a PM!

LostInTranslationUKtsumi

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.