Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US]TRU 20% off

margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
SAVE20 coupon code, not good on anything listed as hot price item so pretty worthless. Also free Y-Wing if you order any of the big Star Wars sets- I guess it's the UCS Star Wars sets.

Comments

• starfailurestarfailure Member Posts: 138
    edited October 2013
    best thing i found was LOTR-Council of Elrond, which comes to $20-21.
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 672
    Hey, if you don't have a Y-Wing, that's a $50 value at MSRP. Best you can do right now if you want one of the big SW sets.

Shocking as it is, TRU has the best deal in that regard right now.
    http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=swgoldgwp&origkw=swgoldgwp&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1&ppg=96
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 144
    So the website (US) shows Council of Elrond 34.99 minus 20% ($7) is $28 and I think its in Targets ad this week for $26 (plus 5% more using your red card) Am I missing something?
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Looks like they "fixed" the "sale" on 79006...
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^I noticed that today too.
    My TRU has a bunch of Bricktober week 1s for sale. Guess they screwed up the promo that week. :-)
  • GoldfreekGoldfreek USA, California, SacramentoMember Posts: 96
    I was able to place an order for 5 of Council of Elrond yesterday and got them at $20.79 each for a total of $103.96. Today they are much more. It is just more proof that you should take advantage of a sale the moment you see it because it may not be there the next day.
  • starfailurestarfailure Member Posts: 138
    Yep. The only times I've ever really found "deals" at TRU is when they've screwed something up.
    yys4u