Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My Minifig and Me

Im sure most of you have your own personal minifigure... How much does it look like you?....time to show them off.
Ps. I know my hair needs redone , its usualy solid green, but i have my priorities.... Lego before looking pretty
CapnRex101carlqrancorbaitkhmellymel

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,354
    Did you model yourself on the Minifigure or is it the other way around? :o)
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    edited October 2013
    I built it to look like me, ive had green hair for about 8 years now.... I bought the City Garbage truck for the head, and then realized i could have bricklinked the head when i ordered the joker hair.The Medicinal Inhailation device was built out of spare parts laying around. I wanna get some custom torso/ tshirts made someday.
    I know im not the only Narcisitc AFOL around here.... Wheres the pics?
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    I have two minifig versions of me, actually - one dressed in my "party suit", the other with me dressed (and bearded) as Jud Fry in "Oklahoma!". They live together in Jud's Smokehouse. I'll take and post a pic in a day or two.
    Jonn420
  • pillpodpillpod Member Posts: 273
    Jonn420 said:

Medicinal Inhailation device

Interesting name.
    Jonn420