Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Buying LEGO at John Lewis

TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
edited January 2014 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi all.

Quick question on price match. If anyone has ordered using it before how strict are they on the 10 limit per item? As have a price match on minifigures and ideally want to order more than 10 to try and complete a set.

Cheers

Comments

• tom4086tom4086 Member Posts: 689
    They are very strict on the quantity. They will not let you order anymore than 10 of any item.
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    What minifigs are you after? I'd put up a trade/buy request in the marketplace thread before buying anymore personally.
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844

What minifigs are you after? I'd put up a trade/buy request in the marketplace thread before buying anymore personally.

I dont have any spare really to trade thats the problem, was hoping to get some extras so I could then trade for ones I need. Im missing around 9 of series 11.

Im sure i ordered a while back on a price match and ordered 50 over the phone of series 5 or 6 and they refunded me but haven't ordered in a while so wanted to see if they had got any more strict.

I am also ordering about another 6-7 sets so hopefully if I ordered say 20 it will be ok.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,651
    Very strict now. They used to have no limits - I know I ordered 120 of S6 fine with them on a price match. But now they apply a limit of 10 no matter whether it is a £1 price match or £100.
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    CCC said:

Very strict now. They used to have no limits - I know I ordered 120 of S6 fine with them on a price match. But now they apply a limit of 10 no matter whether it is a £1 price match or £100.

Ahhh ok if thats the case then only 10 will be ordered. Cheers all. MODS please close.