Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego in Octane

Got my latest issue of Octane in the post and was quite surprised to see a small feature about our favourite constructor bricks upon their pages, just goes to emphasise the awesomeness of the mighty Lego bricks.
khmellymel

Comments

• prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    I'd be cooler if the magazine was called Octan.
  • LegolovermanLegoloverman United KingdomMember Posts: 24
    Here's a question for the old timers. Do any of you remember seeing a real world petrol pump with Octan branding? I'd love to see that picture again.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,354
    The title of this thread led me to believe that it was about burning LEGO, thankfully not :o)

Interesting article though, lots of fun facts which are always welcome, thanks for posting it!
  • Big_Blue_WinkyBig_Blue_Winky Member Posts: 181
    It would be very much awesome if it was called Octan, the thought did cross my mind.

Reading this article did cheer me up after reading of the recent passing of Lamborghini Legend Bob Wallace a few pages before, it's great that one of the higher end car, plane, watch whatever it is magazines has an interest in Lego.