Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [US] Amazon Lightning Deal: #9385 Sceneries Set

binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
edited October 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
It looks like #9385 will be a Lightning Deal at Amazon. It starts at 10:00 AM PDT.

May be a good parts pack if you're looking for pink and purple.
prevere

Comments

• GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 672
    Only pricing info I can find is $84.95 USD. If it turns out to be cheap enough, this could be a good buy. Thanks!
  • FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 1,027
    edited October 2013
    Not a bad price at $57.50. But pink is plenty in most PAB walls these days.

They are going FAST!
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 672
    Not bad but not great either.
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194

Not a bad price at $57.50. But pink is plenty in most PAB walls these days.

They are going FAST!

Not yet 50% claimed as of 12:12... wonder if people are not biting or just not a lot of people are aware...
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    I passed. If it had been like 50% off I would've grabbed a few.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,073
    I don't see it for that price!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    Not aware. Where I come from, 1,200 parts for $57 is a good deal. Throw in some substantial quantities of harder-to-find colors. Bonus.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,672
    @Russell844, go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox, 2 minutes left...
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,073
    And missed it. Thanks anyway. :/
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 103
    I just happened across Binaryeye's post about 15 minutes before the deal went live, which is bad news, because I made a rushed decision to order a set. But 1,200 pieces for $57 seems very fair to begin with, and I certainly do not have any pink or purple pieces. In fact, most of these pieces seems useful with the exception of those goofy "face bricks."
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,672
    Got mine today, it is my second education set, first one came in a sturdy storage box, this one came in a regular cardboard box (not the LEGO kind, the shipping kind) with just a sticker and the set # and picture. Inside was all the seal bags and no instruction (normal for educational sets).