I've sold 3 of these on Bricklink in the last 2 weeks and have 1 left over... I call it the 396 Thatcher Perkins "Parts Pack".... which contains (all Mint with 1 exception).... the main rare parts for building this very beautiful Hobby set of the 1970s. Ironically this USA 19th century locomotive model was never sold in USA or Canada....
Now all you have to do is get the common parts. The "pack" includes...
1) the contents of the 1119 Steam Rod/Piston Set, in New condition. (a $20-$40 value)
2) the 6 large red spoked wheels with black tires (tyres), in New condition. (a $30 value)
3) the 4 small red spoked wheels with black tires (tyres), in New condition. (a $4 value).
4) the 4 blue macaroni bricks (1969-79 style with side moulding pips), in New condition. (a $3 value)
5) the 4 yellow macaroni bricks (1969-79 style with side moulding pips), in New condition. ($2.40 value)
6) the 5 yellow plain solid stud minifig heads, in New condition. (a $7.50 value)
7) the 6 red arches (2 - 1x4, 4 - 1x6), in New condition. (a $1.00 value)
8) the 3 yellow 1x2x2 classic windows (used as lanterns), in "almost" New condition. (a $3.00 value)
If purchased individually in Bricklink, the parts would run circa $80.... I'm selling for $45. Build the legendary Thatcher Perkins with your own common parts (bricks, plates, slopes)... Shipping is low... $3 USA/Canada, $6 overseas.http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=25376139
Also selling a set of the New large white spoked wheels as used in the 391 (Renault) and 395 (Rolls Royce) Hobby Sets.... The large white spoked wheels are rarer than the red ones... $7.50 each or 6 for $5 each....http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=25375240